for Wash It Away

1/3/2007 c1 HI
that was the worst you bluddering liar. I doubt that even happened. you should just jump in a hole light yourself a flaame and eat some taodstools you pathetic fuckhead...srry i meant facefucken ass eaten moron...now thats out ...go to hell and good job on the poem! I'll haunt you in your sleep!
8/21/2006 c1 unspecified
Wow. Very well written, I am a victim of rape and you expressed it very well!

Write on!

Bekah
6/30/2006 c1 6Twin Mustang
you captured the feelings so well..it really sucks how i can relate, but whatever.
6/25/2006 c1 44Amara the Warrior
Ouch, this really hit the mark. I've never been raped, but if I was, this is probably what it would feel like. This is better than the first, so you're getting better.
3/17/2006 c1 17Unique1952
Wow, I dont know what to say. I really like this, it's so emotional and scary how i can relate, I cried reading this. Please keep up the good work in your writing.
11/3/2005 c1 8Ellsi
I liked that, is was really emotional.

Christine
10/1/2005 c1 35Strangerwithnoface
Interesting poem, yet again, although... it was a little coarse to read, some grammatical errors, but good nonetheless.
8/29/2005 c1 12Bloodied Hands
Sighs and hangs head* I know what you mean...the dirt seems to cling from you...that disgustingness that seemd to slip from his body to yours and clings so stubornly that you feel like the only way to rid yourself of it is to skin your own body...you try to forget and you try to piece your life back together...this poem shows us not just what happend to who ever the object of this was about...but it gave us a veiw into the deeper phyky *sp* of the victum...something that many seem to over look now a days...I wish you the best of luck in your path along our bloodied world

~Yours truely~Bloodied Hands
5/8/2005 c1 14Angels-In-My-Heart
It's totally true it's impossible to wash away the pain because they have taken so much from whoever this is about. I love it. It is incredibly real
3/1/2005 c1 3Mitaku-Oyasin
Wow. That's good.
7/4/2004 c1 lil girl
wow u really hit the mark. i rember i'vefelt that exact same way. it's writen amazingly well
6/2/2004 c1 ict
This is so sad. I cant tell if this is written from experience or not but it seems excellent and like youve really captured the feelings. well done
ict
7/13/2003 c1 13Emily Sedlock
you arent supposed to shower afer you're raped. there is dna on your body from the rapist that could be used as evidence. other than that, this is better then the other but the punctuation things still trhows me off.
5/4/2003 c1 1ForevarDarkness
I think I'm gonna cry now
4/19/2002 c1 Alethia
That is so sad. Things like that never seem to go away, do they? Good poem.
24 Page 1 2 Next »