for The Mirror Parable

9/5/2002 c1 9Elfgirl2005
I like... very good way to put it, simple and to the point. Keep it up and God bless!
3/8/2002 c1 2Aniriel
WOW that was ingenius.. i reaaaally like this one! :) thanks alot for putting this up =D
12/15/2001 c1 3Kara Angelle
Well Snowshoe, I wasn't sure if I should do anything to this so I didn't, this is exactly how it came to my mind late one night as I was sitting awake with only my notebook, I probably should have refined it a little, but I didn't. And w35, it is obvious that you have a problem with this, but that's your problem. If you want to get into a theological debate go an read ArwenAria18's "Hypocrite". There's a debate that's already been started. I don't think there is anything fanaticistic about this, so go be negative somewhere else.
12/5/2001 c1 8Snowshoe Hare
I dislike always being the devil's advocate, but I think it would have been nicer if you had developed the stroy a little bit more. Otherwise, it was very nice.
11/26/2001 c1 11ArwenAria18
Aww! That's a cute little parable! *pets parable fondly on the head* And you're improving, yes, certainly :) I liked this a lot. 'Course, it would've been nice if you'd kept writing it and given me some more Karamaterial to whink about, but that's okay, I think I'll be able to forgive you :) I'd like to get to all your other stuff now, but I've gotta get up early tomorrow *sighs* so alas, I must apologize and bid you goodnight. Thanks so much for reviewing all my stories! You're a dear! -ArwenAria18
11/18/2001 c1 7Kathryn Angelle
*hugs* I think some of my pieces are missing...and one of 'um's in Texas...
11/17/2001 c1 Tyria Bell
Ya know...next time I think I should be the first to review. Cuz now it'll sound like I'm repeating the first one! This is really good! And I agree, the analogy is really good. And when I had read just up to when the mirror was broken, I thought it was going to be like, even once the mirror was repaired, it would never be the same as when it was perfect and whole. But i really like this analogy too! Nice job! And I want to read your LotR project! Keep writing!
11/15/2001 c1 17ArwenStar914
Oooo, good parable! =) I liked the analogy very much. Yes, I know I am a dreadful mess of broken pieces (as we all are) but that doesn't stop God from putting me back together. =) Well done! Also.. Yes, you did mention you were writing a LotR story, and I would LOVE to read it! Please email me some, I really enjoy you're writing. =) I think I have me email available, but if I don't, it's =) Excellent job, keep writing! =) And thank you very much for reviewing my stories. **ArwenStar**