for Kat's 9 Lives

10/1/2002 c5 2Ella Afleck
The emotion is very amusing. Poor Star. Mars is great. "You, mortal..." yeah. And of course I love Dibby/Neo. See, I did read. And now you have to go read mine. It has Jonas. oooooooooo Mr. Hotty Pants. Can't wait, lol.
3/2/2002 c4 kitty cate
i like it, the story is coming along quite nicely.

Nar, could i borrow the actual book so i can read the up-to-date stuff?

-cate-
2/18/2002 c4 Ella
God, we all knew it was just a matter of time before you had vampires show up. God. Okay, cool chapter. And yeah for Merky, she learned how to use question marks!
11/26/2001 c3 3Saberpilot
I like this so far.. please continue!
11/23/2001 c3 Ella
This is called payback, i'm going to ramble and ramble and ramble until it fills up almost as much space as you're pointless reviews, and since I don't actually feel like reading your other stories with have really really really long chapters, I'm just going to review this one. Mira tried to do a "Mercury review" in one of my stories but it wasn't nearly long enough as you usually write, so here goes nothing. Let's see... hm... you're 'tween story needs to go up soon. we're almost ready to post book 1 of the after story but i don't know what name we should put it under. you see, i end up typing them all, but then the go up under mira's name which makes no sense, but then everyone reads her stories and never read mine! Hrmph! Okay, so u didn't get an A/N at the end of book 3, but we can re-post that or something. What would you say? would it be something like "okay, thanks for reading, bu-bye"? I don't know, cuz here I am, rambling! Mwahahahahaha! Okay, Harry Potter was a good movie cuz Oliver Wood was hot. At least i think so. The twins didn't do anything anything and that was not good. The 2nd one better come out soon, but the 5th book better come out before that our I WILL BE OUT FOR J.K. ROWLING'S BLOOD! ARRG! I have waited 2 freakin' years for that book and I wanna read it NOW! okay, emotional outburst. So how was your thanksgiving? mine was nice, did u go to Pittsburg or what? Spagetti again cuz u don't eat turkey? Ah, this isn't long enough at all. You know what's a good show, Buffy the Vampire slayer and I'm sure willow will agree with me about that. See, yesterday there was this marathon on FX and I was watching it and this really good line was said. Xander took Cordelia into this army place and he had given this guard some story about him wanting to take Cordelia in to see the guns. Cordi asked him "does looking at guns really make girls wanna have sex?" and Xander said, "Yeah, I guess so." Cordi: "Well, does looking at guns make you wanna have sex?" and he replied "I'm 17. Looking at linoleum makes me wanna have sex." HA! 17! hehehehe, i was laughing so hard, it was hysterical. maybe u just had to be there. is this thing freaking long enough yet? I have no idea. oh yeah, the story, I already read this all, even before you had it up I had read most of it. Don't you have more typed than this? I know that Cate wrote something, what part was that? P.O.D. is good, I'm listening to "Alive" right now. Surprise, Dorsk was the one that downloaded it. He just raised his points by about 2. Actually he has some good music but I have to tell him how to do EVERYTHING on the comp, and I don't even know how to do anything special, not like the peeps in this story (wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more) Whoa, Leah Factorial moment. Grr... we have school monday. I don't wanna go to school, I like staying home, but then again homeschooling would drive me insane cuz that would mean that I never got 2 seconds away from my "parental units". Dude, someone said parental units at this church meeting I was at today and I just started cracking up. It was really funny, right up there with liquid refreshments. Okay, if this isn't long enough for you I don't care, cuz i'm out of here. Bye bye.
11/21/2001 c3 Ella
3 chapter in ch. one... interesting. Um... let's see, good job. why can't we have that kind of writing from u in SQW, hm? Okay...Jolt! Hehe.
11/21/2001 c2 18Dana R. Luder
I like the way you incorporate details into your story - that's important for good writing. Your writing style needs some work; there doesn't seem to be a lot of emotion involved in your writing. That can probably be helped enormously by paying better attention to your punctuation, it will help you get your point across. You also don't really let your audience get inside your character's minds, which is a perfectly acceptable technique, but it makes it harder to become enthralled in the story and leaves us with a simpler, more superficial view of the chars.
11/21/2001 c2 Ella
i didn't read much past here before. put more up!
11/21/2001 c2 rini
kewl story...now write more of the other story!

it has to be finished!

DUKIE!
11/20/2001 c2 6Aurora Dragon
the chapter odd jobs may end up being up to part IV... arg... I should have never made it 20 pages hand written. I'm doing each chapter in about 6 page stretches... HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY! I forgot to but i note on it, I was more concerned about typing it and geting it up. Because I am already on chapter 3. ^_^
11/20/2001 c1 Mira
this could go a lot of places. its good. too good. are u sure u wrote it? everything u write in SQW is always kraptacular, so how could this be ? hm...
11/18/2001 c1 Ella
Dibby Dibby Dibby, lol. I think he should keep the name Dib, that's a good name. I already read this part of it, post more!
11/17/2001 c1 Aurora Dragon
I HATE MACS! I'll try to fix that... damnit I really hate macs...