for Evijur to Evyljur

2/14/2002 c1 5Ruby Faerie
Ah, Evyljur. Wicked char she is, it's kind of sad that she would take revenge on the brother's she had once loved
1/31/2002 c1 Aurelia Lothlorien
ooooo! great job! *claps extremely loudy* way to go, this was great-but I have one problem- I NEED MORE! *cough* and where's the update on you Lotr fic, hmmm?I'm waiting for that too.*taps foot impatiently* lol, I'm one to talk.^.^ but I can't wait for updates on any of your stories, their too good! update soon if you can, because we all love it when you do!
12/11/2001 c1 Tyria Bell
OH! It's luverly Star! Me gusta mucha! I've just gotten back from retreat and have realized that you are practically the only person to have reviewed my stories. And I felt so bad, cuz I haven't managed to do much more than upload, and haven't read or reviwed your stories! So I ran over here to reviewe. I really like how you've described Evie from anothers view. Especially someone who knew her well when she was little. It turned out quite well. I'll read and review more in a bit, but I'm in school, and the bell has rung! Bye!
11/24/2001 c1 3Kara Angelle
hehe, I wrote this one and "Evijur" in just twenty minutes cuz I read Kathryn's "Evyljur Lives" so I had to show people that she wasn't always evil. I'll consider writing more on this but ack! My LotR thingy isn't going very well right now, so I'm trying ta concentrate on how ta fix it. Aragorn is being mean, and Leiryna and Legolas are falling in love to quickly(yes, that's possible)! And yes, Karrina, I got yur message and I couldn't help laughing, hehe, I is so sorry I fergot ta email you! I e-mailed Arwenstar but then they made me get off cus I had ta pack. An I don't have yur phone number so I couldn't call you... so it's not actually technically my fault... I'm glad everyone liked these so much, very encouraging ta come back and find five reviews.
11/24/2001 c1 7Kathryn Angelle
*hops up and down* Expand! Expand expand expand! Elaborate! Detail! Detail detail detail! D'you expect me to survive on that? Make-it-long-er! Before I have an attack! And don't shoot me for not updating, I would -love- to update, but I -can't- because now I'm disgustingly busy and it's all drama's fault. Oh yes, and I called you and got your machine and left a long annoying message and if you don't email me I'm going to pitch a fit (as your big sis, that's my perogative). Luv u!
11/22/2001 c1 17ArwenStar914
Ooo, good, but just a wee bit to short. Perhaps you could add a second chapter saying what happened when she got to Belfazar, or her journey there, or her return, something like that. But otherwise, excellent! And keep writing! I've found the more you write the easier it is to overcome writer's block. Keep up the good work! **ArwenStar**