for Evijur

9/20/2002 c3 7Kathryn Angelle
Hey, what- when was this updated? It's nice, sisi!
7/26/2002 c2 3Kara Angelle
Thanks for the reviews, everyone! I'm gonna try to write a third, and maybe a fourth chapter for this. And maybe I'll write another 3rd person for Evijur to Evyljur, maybe from the perspective of one of her brothers... or from Karth's POV.
2/14/2002 c2 5Ruby Faerie
I WANT MORE ON EVYLJUR! MORE MORE MORE!
1/19/2002 c2 Aurelia Lothlorien
oooooooooh, interesting! nice...*ponders* I like the mystery and element of good changed to evil that's inserted. Nice work! oh, and if your interested I finally updated meeting under shadow...even though it took me like 12 days...*wince* sorry! This is really interesting though, I really like it. Keep it up!
12/17/2001 c2 Tyria Bell
Guess what? I'm in school again. It's the only time I can get on the computer for a length of time, without my brothers being annoying. Oh well! Anyways, this is really good. It's short, but good.

But maybe, elaborate on it? Just a little. It is really good. You are a great writer. And I like reading your pieces. Keep up the good work!

~~Swift~~
12/6/2001 c2 7Kathryn Angelle
*applause* Excellent ma soeur! Write the whole story! *hug*
12/4/2001 c2 17ArwenStar914
Ooooo, that was really good! Evyljur is rather scary. I loved your descriptions in this, they were excellent! The whole thing was excellent! Well done, keep up the good work! =) **ArwenStar**
11/24/2001 c1 7Kathryn Angelle
*repeats performance during review of Evijur to Evyljur* Detail! Write a whole long thing about her life and what she's thinking and maybe hint at why she goes downhill (um, no pun intended) and put it in front of this, maybe, or maybe do a scene of her brother's pushing her around and so on. And post that LOTR bit! luv u tons, Karinna
11/22/2001 c1 17ArwenStar914
Ooo, I like. This was perfect. Anymore descriptions would have ruined the air of mystery about her. After reading Kathryn Angelle's 'Evijur Lives' it's hard to think of her as a sweet innocent little girl. Well done. **ArwenStar**
11/21/2001 c1 8Raonaid Luckwell
It could use a bit more description..Like how tall she is..her skin color..but other than that it was good..If you would like any help I'd be happy to lend a hand