for Rule #1: Don't Rescue Virgin Sacrifices!

11/15/2005 c2 Sally-andersonn
The characters need a little work. And the things that happen to them need some thinking out. Though you do it with enough style for it to be bearable.
11/15/2005 c1 Sally-andersonn
I loved the list at the beginning. It was a little slow at the beginni gbut the pace picke dup at the end. Kayla seems to be a little Mary Sue thoguh.
1/24/2005 c4 4V. Caslon
That was awesome! Hilarious and well-written, and the ending had just the right tone.
7/27/2004 c4 DragonRaye
i thought if i went away for a while there would be at least ONE new chapter. you just crushed my dreams. *pout* better get one up soon. *raises wooden spoon* else you shall be beaten!
7/19/2004 c4 6serif
i love this story. its absolutly brilliant and so funny. please update soon
2/18/2004 c1 1Bathmat
Excellent intro. I especially like point number 2.
**keeps reading**
11/8/2003 c4 3Lorelei
Excellent story! I laughed much. ^_^ Please continue soon!
10/2/2003 c4 6Kouryou Sanomi
AH! How interesting! :D Update soon! *grin* I want to see what happens!
9/8/2003 c2 22lucid-psyche
Whe! Good story, quite funny. We need more humor these days ... "I prefer the term self-preservationist." That's gotta be one of my favorite lines. ^_^ Anyways, not much more I can say except that it's one of my favorites here.
4/14/2003 c4 20Cassandra Anthemyst
This story is SO great, I'm so glad you're continuing it. I love the rules at the beginning of each chapter, chapter two's were the best, though. I can't help wondering if you're going to make this a Kayla/Ren fic, but somehow I don't think so. Which in itself would be interesting. So rarely do you see a story in which a guy and a girl start out hating eachother, become friends, and then DON'T end up as a couple. I can see that working for this. But you're the author, I'm sure whatever you do will be great. Keep posting!
4/8/2003 c4 C.C. Lea
Now how in the world did the horse get up there? Very nice, snappy reparte and I enjoy her little lapses into Ren-jealousy immensely.
4/7/2003 c4 12All Mighty Terrestrial
Oh! So what's going to happen now? And inheriting the fireball power. Methinks they had better get him training, and soon.
2/20/2003 c3 All Mighty Terrestrial
AN UPDATE! (big gleeful smile) I'm so pleased. I was worried that you had abandoned this story for good, and I was so disappointed, because I really do enjoy this so much more than most of the books I've ever bought. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE keep going with this!
2/20/2003 c3 C.C. Lea
How extremely charming! And, watch out world, you've got some talent. Very evocative, amusing story. I've enjoyed it. so far?
2/19/2003 c3 2Tamashii no Kurayami
I really like this one.the style you wrote with it was really good, and kinda funny. Keep on going!
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »