for sugar and spice

8/27/2004 c1 1Clueless-Patty
whoa...whoa...and...whoa.
It's very good! U are very talented! Read some of my poems! I would love more reveiws!
8/4/2004 c1 234The Moribund Marionette
Another favorite-you are definitely a very talented writer. Wonderful stuff, you write, as if you are stuck in an alternate demension of some kind...an alternate demension that closes your eyes and moves your hands for you...you just sit there, writing in a trance...
Anyway, I loved it. :)
~Writer of Darkness~
7/30/2002 c1 29Katterree Fengari
Awwww, SWEET! Love how it's like, talking, then saying a comment, and quoting other stuff, all in a whirl of confusion of what's happening to you, and then it all stops and you're just sitting there...dripping out blood...or somethin...Love it! ^_^
5/3/2002 c1 sapphirexa
whoa. enough said there. Great job! Really though...whoa
4/6/2002 c1 14MadHatter 17
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS AWESOME! How can i express it's goodness i just don't know, but just take it this way...that was really good, you have no idea. i loved that! it was awesome, even though i already said that. cool!:)
12/24/2001 c1 93Sidhe
little girl, you have described my state of mind just yesterday. gotta love it dont you? -Sidhe
12/12/2001 c1 71Toireasa
Wow! Creepy, and completely awesome. I just get so lost in your words, they're really enrapturing and odd. I love it.
12/12/2001 c1 6Mathison Kotzwinkle
This is awesome! I can't think of words good enough to describe it. I love poetry written in sentence fragments; unfortunately, I'm no good at writing it myself. *melodramatic sob* Such is the sorrow of my life. LOL.
12/11/2001 c1 268Grey Mitten
Oh my god! That is so brilliant! My breath was like stopping when I read that! It's so descriptive, it sounds almost like a nightmare, with crossing thoughts, a confused narration, and I don't even know how else to describe it.
12/10/2001 c1 4Soulvenya
my brothers listening to gamma ray so its hard for me to understand fully XD... with the staff and turn the river to blood that reminded me for moses... other parts of the poem seemed like memories a girl got from in her life... she whats to bring pain to her body but she still doesnt want people to know, its not what girls do... XD i dont think i'm right but i loved the poem anyways... i will reread it again when theres no music so maybe i will understand better...
12/7/2001 c1 38Jen Lewis
WOW! Excellent word choice. I started getting goosebumps around the middle of the poem, and believe me, not many poems do that.