for Excitement

12/7/2003 c1 AVIGON
To be totally honest with you... I like your "new stuff" better than your "old stuff". It's as if it's two different styles, and although a poem like Excitement is as well written as they come, I like your "other style" better.
I did, however, like the descriptivity (courtesy of Neologisms'R'Us) of this one... It's as if you personally came over to my house and put a picture in my head.
12/31/2002 c1 Pam9
Hermana, I LOVE this poem! Great adjectives, very full of feeling, it made me smile and feel excited for the person who's obviously so excited! Praying that YOU will feel this way again soon. :)
11/13/2002 c1 TLWROX
WOW, Twinny! This was awesome! (I'm going through all your poems and reviewing- since I don't watch ST:V...) This is how I felt when Rachel posted! LOL! CRAZY! I love the line: "Like the chiming of fairy bells"... *sigh* :) :) :)
11/1/2002 c1 3Scarletteyes
thats soooo goooooodddddddd!
5/8/2002 c1 79CrimsonCat
You know what's dazzling? This poem is dazzling. I like the fairy bells/fairy dust thing at the end there. It seemed to wrap it all together nicely.

Dai stiho

~CrimsonCat~
3/31/2002 c1 LPluver4ever
described it xctly! cute poem!^.^
4/26/2001 c1 a8
Very nice! You've captured the esscence (spelling?) of it!
9/3/2000 c1 12Kate Davis
This is a wonderfully descriptive poem. I happened to read it the night after I watched the Sydney Olympic Torch Relay pass through my town and it reminded me of how I had felt then. One thing though: you used the word "color"and I don’t think it quite fit the image that line was portraying. A word like "energy" would work better, but I’m just making a suggestion. I really like this poem.
7/27/2000 c1 159Heather Goldbug
This poem is so full of...excitement :) Love ya, and love the poem, Jackie!