for Dreams

12/15/2007 c1 TitanicFanatic
I LOVE THIS! I'm a Leonardo DiCaprio fan myself! I'm adding this to favorite stories and I'm adding you to my favorite author list. :)
7/21/2004 c1 958Faithless Juliet
cute, I like the A/N: very funny.
3/26/2003 c1 24Celtic Moon
i mus admit that i've never had a dream about an actor, but it would be nice to see leo in a dream or see. hee hee
3/28/2002 c1 3AuroraRose
Aww that was cool. I liked it, especially the last line... :)
1/4/2002 c1 Meagan-bird not quite signed in
I like this! ^_^ I like it lots! Though I'm not so sure about DiCaprio... lol. Anyway, I believe dreams are very signifigant - heck, it's where most a' my fics come from - and I'm into the lucid dreaming and stuff. ANYWAY, I must be rambling, because I've almost filled up the nice li'l review-box-thing. n.n;;; So anyway. I like this, and I wish I still wrote poetry... Write on!
1/3/2002 c1 25slantedseven
you dream of being leonardo's bride? oh dear...

I love your poems. they all use so much imagery. I like how you wrote in the first person with this. When I read it, I read the "I" or "I'm" and it seems like I'm reading about me. (of course...I don't dream about dicaprio...)
1/1/2002 c1 48Vinsant Firepsyched
Ah... the beauty of dreams eh? Nicely Written.
1/1/2002 c1 1Bitterscarlet
I admit. I didn't read this specifically because you mentioned Mr DiCraprio in the summary. I'm sorry. It's actually good despite him. You've captured that fantasy, dream-like quality. (I'm still refusing to see 'Titanic'.)