for Goddess

5/31/2003 c1 39Leche
i kind of laughed at the end... the line just struck me..you know it's coming but you really never knew til it came...the revelation that she's evil..
12/31/2002 c1 Pam9
ooh, hija, Stacy will love this one - it is so LOTR's Galadriel! But you wrote this LONG before that! Maybe Peter Jackson read your poem?

Yeah, I can see a goddess being like this. Spooky, shivery feeling from this one, hija! :)
11/20/2002 c1 90SweetGrape
A couple of cliches in the decriptions, but otherwise this piece writes a beautiful portrait.

Everything seems stunning and gorgeous and even warm 'caress your heart'. Then, it suddenly turns a corner and becomes cold and chilling, 'beautifully evil smile'. Brilliant ending.

This could be taken literally- as a decription of a godess, possibly from old myths.

Or it could be taken metaphorically, as some people in todays society sadly act like this.
11/13/2002 c1 TLWROX
WOW! LOVE this line:

"Her skin is as smooth

As a rose petal

And delicate

As the dew on a single blade of grass"

That's just gorgeous- and kinda reminds me of Marguerite... What can I say? I think in terms of TLW! ;) Beautiful. :) :) :)
5/8/2002 c1 79CrimsonCat
Oooh, nice twist at the end there. I did *not* see that coming. lol, I think I may have gasped..

Dai stiho

~CrimsonCat~
3/16/2002 c1 54Werecat99
Very beautiful, with a dark edge. I loved it.
3/8/2002 c1 9bloodshot eyes
wow ... simple but moving ... go u!

~ne 4 jm

ps

please take time to read my story/stories! thanks!
9/3/2000 c1 12Kate Davis
A great portrayal of the ancient Greek and Roman goddesses - and how they transcend time. My favourite element of this poem was however that it could also be describing today’s beautiful women; those that are placed on a pedestal by an image-obsessed society. And the ending was good too – the ‘goddess of evil’ in a modern sense (I think) would be of lust or jealousy.