for Utopia

1/30/2002 c1 84Jaclyn
I loooooove the last three lines...great job!
1/19/2002 c1 Sahara NLI
amazing, wow, you're going on my fave author's list, so I can bookmark you
1/19/2002 c1 6Tarasque
Wow. This was really powerful. You have an amazing way with words, especially in describing these things without ever actually saying what they are. Amazing job!
1/17/2002 c1 13Azaezel Coerrigan
I really didn't lke this one too much. Your writing style is stll amazing,but, I know it is just me,I am really not into the whole blood and guts stuff. It is really nice to have that last little bit of hope though, like at the end with Utopia... Its alright. :o)

~Azaezel~
1/12/2002 c1 16vixxy
I like it! I always like poems with gloom and doom and crap like that.
1/4/2002 c1 12quiller
haha.. the first word that comes in mind is what singaporeans will know as "cheem". that means (in a pretty rough explanation) complicated but impressive!
1/2/2002 c1 10aziza
Great writing-I love how you dance around the object, by giving us little hints of what it is you're describing, but not flat out saying it. Fun! Write more (and thanx for reviewing!)
12/31/2001 c1 1BrideOnFire
Hey Only-Person-Who-Reviewed-My-Poems also known as Tripwires! LoL, just thought i'd return the favor-amazing fic! Really dark and disturbing; i think you have a knack for horror.
12/30/2001 c1 10one two three four five
sometime i will put up my suicide prose. this is fabulous. it encases everything that runs through someone's mind when they are suicidal. an almost wickedly happy feeling. good job.
12/28/2001 c1 Paradoxical Goddess
*grins* I like it...especially the second part
12/22/2001 c1 34deadman
that one was really nice . i cant write non rhyming poetry but i really admire people who can . im not very good at reveiws but i loved this one so much i had to reveiw it .
12/19/2001 c1 2dingbats247
that's really good! it's really descriptive in its way of dealing with the rest of the world.
12/17/2001 c1 48Vinsant Firepsyched
Indeed Utopia is meant to be a good place. Your Freeform Poems have a meaning, But, I'm a little puzzled, Is this thing you're talking about a Gun?
12/16/2001 c1 Lithium
Wow. This is really really awesome. I absolutley loved the way you've described the gun, and the way that it almost suggests death and suicide. It's just awesome.
12/16/2001 c1 1Bitterscarlet
It's your favourite reviewer! (Okay, so maybe not) This one sounds like a suicide pact. That could just be the effect of the last 24hours of my life talking however. I like the bullet as 'gold', especially the 'gold hungry'. Good way of alluding to the object without actually naming it.