for September Eleventh, Two-thousand and one

7/14/2002 c1 10kermit
September 11 is a really thought provoking issue. I understand people wanting to get revenge for all those people who's lives were destroyed from these bombings. This poem really addresses this view. Yet, we must also think about the lives of all those people in Afghanistan who died innocently because of American bombings. This even is truly a tragedy. That so many people have died or have been affected because of such blatant acts of terrorism.
4/29/2002 c1 Xtasii
fact mentioned by a previous reviewr: what goes around comes around. so was the United States finally getting on Sept 11th what it had given around the world for decades before ? are you going to flame me and condemn and call me a terrorist and evil for even daring to think this?

as you sow, so shall you reap. this goes for the perpetrator of the WTC attacks. and the same goes for the rest of the world. America included.
3/5/2002 c1 27SuLily
That was GREAT! GO RED, WHITE, 'ND BLUE!
1/19/2002 c1 2quackingduk
Yeah! What goes around, comes around! Of course, we still help the people, just not the terrorists! Write more! That was good.
1/10/2002 c1 12Sabina-san
Beautifully written! Favorites list!
1/7/2002 c1 Emily M. Hanson
Well written. I totally agree.
12/30/2001 c1 10Phaere
9. 11. 01 was the saddest day in my life. It still pains me somewhat to think about it, and when I think of all the innocent people that died just because of those f***ing terrorists...
12/16/2001 c1 starwberry hair clips