for Where Dreams Reside

2/12/2003 c2 D. Winter
Well...

I have to mention that this was one of the first *good* fics I read here.

That said, I love the story. It reads very easily, and is interesting enough to pull the reader back again after the first time. Is Ryo (I sorta got into the habit of not pronouncing in Row... ^_^;;) insane?

Other than that, I hope you haven't abandonded this...
12/19/2002 c1 Digigirl
wee, very fun. o.o

Do more!

I just don't like Kitsumi's personality. =/

Baka baka!

But it's good enough to be a book, and one that I read! *is a picky reader* o.o;

Good job, Synness!

-Rachie
7/26/2002 c2 I'mnolongerhereatthisaccount
Awsome!I hope there is more soon.

Could you maybe read and review my origonal vampire novel?I am to trying to make my own writting better.

Thanks if you can.
6/24/2002 c1 Reeve
Sorry it took me so long to get this review in ^_^;;;

Your story has good pacing, and it reads like an action-packed anime. The only major criticism I have is that sometimes it's hard to tell who's speaking, particularly in conversations where more than two characters are present.
6/5/2002 c2 dr disaster
Must...

Have...

MORE...
6/4/2002 c2 Lightfoot
The parts with Tamaero were very effective, but I was surprised to see him killed so soon. Inez was also very interesting in this story, she's probably my favorite.

One thing that bothered me a little is how Ryo and Kit often mention vague events from the past. Many sound as if the reader should have some idea about them, but they are things that haven't been explained at all.
6/2/2002 c2 Cosmos
Ah, the 2nd chapter has finally arrived. 7 months later! =P

Anyways, away from the wait, this was another well written story. Seems Ryo's past is coming out from the corner a little by little..Nice job going from scene to scene, nothing stayed still for too long. And Kit just get's a little crazier each chapter, doesn't she? I could almost tell what she had in store for Inez before it happened. ^.^

Other than that, the battles still need a little bit of work, I still find myself getting confused at times, but it's all good.

Try to release chapter 3 before the world ends, okay? ~_^

~Cosmos
5/21/2002 c2 Spijder
Much! better than the first chapter hun. You definately kept the flow of scenes fluid with this chapter. Though you do have to start trusting your gut rather that that stupe grammar checker you're using.. close set? you get that checker as a crackerjack prize? ;p Seriously though it was an exciting read and gave a nicely natural cue of twists to come. Can't wait to see if I'm right with further theorizing. Loverly chapter keep it up and don't make us wait so long for the next :D
5/21/2002 c2 entar phalynx
I'm thinking Ryo is a tad bit of Heero's and Duo's drak side gone extreme.
5/21/2002 c2 4Egypt
Very well done. Your writting is evolving and you are gaining the ability to show feeling. The about face of the characters was something that was not expected. The outcome of the battle was also something that surprised me. I wanna know where the power came from, and also what makes Ryo so different? I enjoyed this story, please don't stop writting it.
5/21/2002 c2 CyberCrisis
I just love what I have read so far of this series so I hope and pray that the next chapter comes out soon.
4/19/2002 c1 Chad Barton
Yeah so I couldn't be bothered to sign in ^_^

Another great story from you and i love the way you've drawn the characters, but a little more descipition is needed I think, but it's otherwise great, as usual :-P
4/4/2002 c1 Cosmos
First off, the story begins with the feeling that you kind of missed something. Though, in this writing style, I believe that was the correct way to convey it. I hope to see more of the "prelude" as the story continues. Most of the battles were well done, along with the descriptions, I could see most of the story in my head (which is a good sign, right? hehe). Character development also seems to be coming along quite well.

Overall, the storyline of two "kids" getting thrown into another world, then battling mecha-like creators is fairly common in anime/manga writing, but I believe this story will put a new spin on the general plot-line.

Also, most of the time it was easy to follow what was happening. Though, the prof. and generals were easy to confuse (hehe). It seems Ryo's background will be slowly revealed, and that's ok, gives a little suspense to the story itself, and maybe by the end we will all see why he acts the way he does ~_^

Anyways, overall, I give it a 7/10, but if the continuation proves worthy, my personal rating just might go up. LoL (yes, I am picking on you)

Good luck with the next chapter, and keep on writing!

~Cosmos
3/20/2002 c1 grygon
"When you've been around a person long enough, you stop looking at them. It's how you can get a haircut and your family doesn't notice when your friends do. Every now and then something happens that forces you to look at that person and you find yourself looking at someone you're not sure you know. "

Great quote.

I can totally see this as a sci fi movie. :) I love furrys, you handle the dialogue very well.
3/20/2002 c1 Silver
Wow, you get so much more when you read if the second (or in my case fourth) time. The changes you made blend in nicely with the rest of the story. Nicely done.
22 Page 1 2 Next »