for Where Dreams Reside

1/17/2002 c1 Ici Phoenix
Finally got around to finishing it. And all I got to say is WoW! I wish my stories were that good.

Ici
1/14/2002 c1 Entar Phalynx
I'm not the kind who notices plot holes and usually misses most of the plot until I read the story again, in 5 years... I do like the pace of this story, keeps moving and doesn't drag.
1/13/2002 c1 Spijder
Very kewl story, can tell I'll be back to see how things unravel. Just one question.. what made Kit agree to the alliance? I feel that was a rather pertinent point and should have been clearer.
1/5/2002 c1 book-chan
I enjoyed it, characters seemed a bit too all-powerfull/all-knowing but interesting. The interaction between the characters was good though, specially between Ryo and Kitsumi
12/26/2001 c1 Lightfoot
I liked it, it was funny and creative. Like at least one of the previous reviewers, I know the author, and I've been hearing about this story for some time.

I'd suggest giving the two "hero" robots some firepower, or at least showing that they do in the next chapter. A dragon robot would also be pretty cool.

It doesn't really give a good description of the heroes appearance. Not even really estimating how old Ryo and Kit are (but I would guess 18-24).

Also, parts of the beginning seem to be written (like the previous comment) as if someone would already know who they are ;)

I dunno, I think it would work much better as a comic.
12/19/2001 c1 4Egypt
Well done babe. The aditions you made were woven into the rest of the story very smoothly. The small clues that you have in here leave your reader wondering and wanting more. It is well written and has great potential. I can't wait for the next chapter.
12/18/2001 c1 Jedieva
Damn, this is good... keep writing and please tell me when your chapters come out! Much better than my work.
22 « Prev Page 1 2