for Perfect Angel

10/24/2002 c1 Pan9
Hi Xi! Bwahahahaha! I'm back to bug you once again. Ok, so you're probably sleeping just now and I'm actually doing some sort of work...

SHIMATTA!

Oh well, great poem. ^^ Love all your work, but unfortunately don't get enough time to read them all. I will once we get our own comp back. ^_^ YAY!

Seeya later.

Pan-chan
6/10/2002 c1 13kirsten was
Thats me.
6/6/2002 c1 6WonderLand
I'm one of those quiet girl to, but I can't say that is how I feel. I just don't want to talk to these people, don't find them interesting. but hey, is still is a truly great poem.
4/9/2002 c1 44Cara
goo, well carried out and so very true!
1/26/2002 c1 Guest
Great poem! I am one of those quiet girls, at least that's what people think... It's not so much that I'm quiet, I just have nothing to tell them. There is more to me than they think...
12/23/2001 c1 Dark Angel Katti
This poem is so.. true. I'm one of those girls, i know exactly what it feels like.. and. it's jsut so.. good :)
12/23/2001 c1 25Karmatic Sunshine
im the quiet one too. but im not as well...confusing isnt it? very few people know the "real" me and yet people can think they know me by the way i act around them, or at school in general.

I hate it when "they" think they are above you, but truley it is the other way around

very nice poem,
12/22/2001 c1 18xox Sanura
Not to bad ^-^ i like. it has feeling ^.^
12/22/2001 c1 63erisedilla
hmmm... that's very interesting... I used to be able to relate to most of that, but now I don't really know if I do... do I sense inspiriation? yay! ok... yes, very good poem... The rate is a titch off, but it's good all the same... come review my stuff pleez!
12/22/2001 c1 Glory Night
Wow... thanks REALLY REALLY good. I know someone who's just like that, but I've stuck with her, and this year, I really got to know her... She's not what everyone else thinks she is.. shes not all that innocent.