for My Fish

8/2/2002 c1 24AimzNemesis Sadistic Scorpion
I don't think this is 'strange' at all! It's very good and meaningful. It is always sad when a pet passes away, no matter how insignificant they may seem to others. I should know, I have had to deal with the deaths of two guinea pigs, three mice, two budgies and several hundred of my sister's African land snails (okay, I'm not that close to those creatures but I do feel sort of sad when they pass away).

Anyway, this is a great poem. =)
5/18/2002 c1 84Jaclyn
oh waaahhh! what a horrible thing to happen to that poor fish...and poor you! :(

I loved: (could be suicide, I don't know) - that worked very well in parenthesis. i also liked the tone of this poem. great job!
1/7/2002 c1 2dingbats247
the significance of the life of a pregnant fish is, in itself, a deep concept...
1/4/2002 c1 left somewhere behind
I really liked this poem.. it's just so real, everything is laid out right there. That's one thing i miss about poetry is the straightforwardness. Everyone's obsessed with hidden meanings and bullsh!t metaphores that it gets sickening. im not saying i don't like that kind of poetry, but i think a lot of it is #@$ and it's hard to find the real poems. Anyways, good job on a open poem! BTW- i love jim carrol too! :)
1/1/2002 c1 48Vinsant Firepsyched
Its just too cruel... Sorry if you think I'm being kinda weird or anything but I really think thats just cruel... Good Poem.
12/27/2001 c1 1Bitterscarlet
Kooky! Poor fish, how they suffer. I like this strange departure from your usual themes.
12/23/2001 c1 12Artsydoll
Actually, that's pretty good. I've never read a poem about a fish before, and this one is very good. Insightful-great job!