for Folie de Deux: A Madness Shared by Two

11/6/2012 c1 Excellent piece
I notice you wrote this quailty piece of writing back in 2002, so I'm not on here to review it! I just did a google search to see what came up in response to A Madness Shared by Two, and yours came up among others, so here's what I've written, thank you.

To be released on the 12-12-12 - A Madness Shared by Two, is not only the true untold story about the lives of Sabina and Ursula Eriksson, alongside the murder of Glenn Hollinshead, based on a critique re-examination of the BBC’s Madness in the Fast Lane documentary that had 7 million viewers [with a conservative estimate of around a further 15 million people having since watched this film via the internet and on websites such as YouTube],glued to their TV screens watching the twin sisters propelling themselves into the fast lane of the oncoming traffic on the UK’s-M6 motorway, as Ursula manages to throw herself under the wheels of a 40ft articulated lorry travelling at 60mph, that seems to swallow her up and spit her lifeless looking body back out of its rear end. It is also the result of a thorough investigation into what might have really happened on those fateful days that led up to this tragic slaying of an innocent man. We challenge the “Official Storyline” and expose what really occurred just hours before M6 dash, for it is here for the first time we expose the Eriksson sisters were “arrested” under the Mental Health Act, though this vital caught on film evidence was edited out of the original BBC films. This will come as a great surprise to many people who questioned; ‘...how was it possible Sabina could have been released from hospital after only five hours’ following their ‘suicide attempt’ on the M6? We also reveal that the coroner’s report shows that the injuries inflicted on Glenn, indicate more than one person probably killed him and that Sabina could be totally innocent. Yet this obvious evidence seems to have been brushed under the carpet, or at the very least, it was never challenged. We explain how these twins were very likely embroiled in a major drugs smuggling ring and that they had been under “Obbo” [police observation] prior to the M6 incident, and was probably so for quite some period of time. As a result of our findings, legal action is now being sought and brought against the police and other related authoritative bodies by the Hollinshead family. amadnesssharedbytwo#!home/BlankPage_0
10/19/2003 c1 miriah
actually, directly translated folie a deux is madness has two. ollie may have directly translated madness of two to folie de deux. yes, either way it 's not a madness shared by two, but things are up to a little creative interpurtation.
10/19/2003 c1 Guest
It's "folie à deux", not "folie de deux"... O_o

If you can't write in French, then don't... ^^
7/7/2003 c4 7N.Vojnovic
Hmm... Well, a good chapter, though I must say that one thing bothered me: the mentioning of Adele's religion... I just feel it would be better to say something else in it's place. The only reason I say this is because it somewhere else in the story Adele talks about the sacrifices to keep evil spirits away... in my opinion, that may create a bad image; if you follow me. Meh, either way, it's your story... so I guess I'll leave it to you, eh? All in all though, the whole story is quite interesting. I can't wait for chapter six on!
3/10/2002 c4 Hart
::Cries:: This can't be legal, teasing us like this! Please, post some more? Soon...who cares about editing...we just want the story! Hehe. Keep it coming!
2/25/2002 c4 Hart
Bravo! Marvelous...as usual!
2/20/2002 c3 Hart
O.O...::Clapclapclapclap!:: Wonderful! As usual...Don't you ever get tired of hearing that? Eh, probably not. Anywho, I love where you're going with this. I feel like, again this time, she's going to be used in some way...because it seems like she gets used a lot. Am I right? Or am I just...being retarded?
2/5/2002 c2 Agent Green
Not as good as yor other stories. This seems to be a good story but not as good a the others.
2/2/2002 c1 Hart
Great writing! As usual, I'm starting to feel like a parrot, since I tell you that all the time. Interesting developments, I must say. Though, I have to admit I'm still depressed about the whole loss of Niam to *them*. Though, not that I don't think he doesn't deserve the lot of them, acting that way. But *sigh*, a story is a story, and without its twists and turns, where would we be? (Back in 8th grade english class, no doubt.) So, keep on writing. Hurry, eh? Thank you.