for Men in Pink

2/27/2002 c1 18Imagi chan
I made a Haiku

Just made it for you, police

And I messed up this line.

If you can count, as you love to proclaim, the last line has more syllables then it should. And theres nothin you can do about it, because I havent made it past kindergarden. Thanks for giving me your time, weather you chooose to or ya didnt!

And every spellin mistake was just for you!
2/22/2002 c1 4Angelicpixie
Don't judge a book by it's cover. A most classic line that everyone has heard sometime in their life. Its hard you should listen to a song that might interest you, Its from madonna what its like to be a girl. It's not an insult really you should listen to it... well good job you guys.
2/21/2002 c1 19StuckOnYou
Screw pink. Periwinkle is better. And black. I like black. Why don't you just wear pink with purple polka dots? Maybe those scary people in the mustard yellow robes won't insult you then. Or, at the very least, pink with WHITE polka dots. I don't see any harm in that. As for the brave part..You're either extremely brave or just dumb as shit to put up stuff you know will get a ton of flames. But pretty in pink or not, I wave my imaginary pink pom-poms at you.

rah-rah...

~yes, i'm eldritch (look it up)
2/11/2002 c1 Arashi
Very funny. I understand that you can't stand bad Haiku but i think if you are going to flame people you could at least tell them what they could change. i mean, sure sometimes i don't get it right and that i don't give a fuck what people think but that doesn't mean i enjoy when people like you say things like "Thats not a haiku" If you're going to flame itd be nice if you'd tell them what they're doing wrong.
2/8/2002 c1 vic romeo
Andy: I have a few things to say. First of all, you're gay. Second, your work sucks. Third, criticizing others' hard work when yours sucks puts you on a lot of hit lists (like MINE for insulting a friend of mine!). Fourth, if you come near ANY of MY poems (even though they ain't haikus) I will KILL you!
2/8/2002 c1 34Doped Out Bunny
crazy
1/29/2002 c1 22Meegwun
Well, *I* like it. *crosses arms*

And to that reviewer WVirginU2007 and whatnot: Whoah! Since when did the entire world turn into facist discriminating stupid intolerant bigots? Or are you just setting an example for your particular niche in the world? Ooh, sorry, poor baby, am i using too many big words? *makes face* i really hate stupid people...

Anyway, haiku police, you wear whatever the hell you want. :)
1/25/2002 c1 4okychan
lol upmost genius! lol... I like it... very interesting... kinda funny but really interesting
1/23/2002 c1 Anni
This haiku was dumb. Really, really dumb. If pink is pretty, why don't you wear it?
1/21/2002 c1 82mikae77
What the fuck? Whoa? I don't get it. Men in pink, haven't dressed in pink? You don't know how to write haiku, did you know that? By the way, all of those homophobians out there SUCK! But that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about stupid haiku that are non-sense. Ja ne!
1/20/2002 c1 Crap
Hell, your Haikus are dumb! What kind of topic is "Men in Pink?" That is pure crap. I don't understand why "pink and men" is such an important topic to write about. This is crap. They don't make sense and so do you.

P.S. Pink is bad . . . not just on men.
1/17/2002 c1 17WVirginU2007
ok.. let me get this straight (or gay for all of you). You are going to cry like FAGS AND WOMEN for someone saying you dress in pink? um, who's cock is in your mouth? (i assume this is a guy, because if it was a girl... then she would be a dyke, and the genitalia would change accordingly)
1/15/2002 c1 Kitty Calnan
What about the sweaters!
1/12/2002 c1 22Gevo
i think that maybe

to show us what the facts are

you should wear more pink.

*g* I'm sure it suits you! Btw, you notice that I'm joking, aren't you?
1/11/2002 c1 9Lamont1
I believe pink is actually a reference to communism. Basically, I think, he’s calling you a bunch of fascists. Of course I could be wrong, and it means something completely different.
39 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »