for Men in Pink

1/5/2002 c1 Lauren
ummm, what kind of Haiku is this! I think you need to stop writing them. Men in Pink? some guys look good in pink
1/5/2002 c1 14TerraDecay
HAHAHAHA! "Or else we will cry" I'm noticing that as recurring theme in what you write. Well I noticed fromt he reviews that people like to yell at you, but rest assured I won't. five seven five, easy stuff, keep yellin at people till they get it right :)
1/4/2002 c1 14Jyouchan
well.. why not wear pink? I mean.. it's an awesome color... especially on men. Men in pink dresses. I mean... here's one... http:/www.geocities.com/jyou_chan/pictures/boysindress/herculeezjayme.jpg And another one... http:/www.geocities.com/jyou_chan/pictures/boysindress/adam.jpg ... um... no, I am NOT obsessed with putting boys in dresses and getting pictures so that I can put them on the internet... not at all...
1/4/2002 c1 NyxGirl Kat
I say don't cry. Shrug it off and if you can't shrug it off laugh back... if not that... declare war! ^^V Heh, anyway you guys aren't that bad... in fact here's a kudos to your perseverance and originality. Hmmm... men in pink, women in blue... I'm a tomboy how 'bout you? =P
1/4/2002 c1 18Bittersweet
One two three four five

...two three four five six seven

what time on my hands?

u guys have way too much time on your hands...
1/4/2002 c1 8Ayuiij
Hmmmmmmmmmmm... sure. Write some substance! And now, another haiku.

This is my haiku

I am cool

Only not

But neither are you

Gallavanting in pink

While I make my own haiku

To make your eyes bleed

Bleed out your baka-ness
1/3/2002 c1 Haiku Anarchist
Misguided tyrants

Form is not supreme God

Beauty is our goal
1/3/2002 c1 3Tomorrow
I'm sick of making up haikus for these reviews. Pretty in Pink, huh? Interesting... very interesting.
1/3/2002 c1 8Shaan Lien
Sigh, you're still dumb, he he.
39 « Prev Page 1 .. 3