for We are the PO-LICE

2/10/2002 c1 8Empress Fuu
e.e pshh, yeah it's just freaking wonderful to know we have arrogant windbags judging us. You guys worry about your stuff , and we'll worry about ours, fair deal?
2/9/2002 c1 10Wan
irritating yet cool.
2/7/2002 c1 vic romeo
Andy: BECAUSE WE'RE INSANE! *run around house screaming out "Winnie the Pooh" poems at the top of her lungs* BTW, my opinion of your haiku is that it's stupid and pontless. If people at least TRY, isn't that good enough? P.S. I don't think I'd be moved in any way, shape, or form if you cried because of this review.
2/3/2002 c1 14TerraDecay
AH HAIKU POLICE YOU ARE THE MASTERS OF EVERYTHING GOOD AND HOLY IN THE WORLD! Oh look at all you whining and complaining "who died and made you boss, oh you are arrogant, bla bla bla" SHUTTUP! i'm willing to bet that 9 out of 10 of all of the people whining about the haiku police are people who they have criticized for having the wrong number of syllables, which is a very good thing to do, considering that haiku has very strict rules, and if you don't follow them, well then it's not haiku is it? everyone is so used to getting their stuff read and having people say "good job, you are a genius. and by the way... read and review my stuff too" that noone is prepared to take some constructive and true criticism. I still want the Haiku police to have my babies. please. you had me at hello.
2/2/2002 c1 2Chibi Trista
Can you say "arrogant"?
2/2/2002 c1 Xela
I thought I needed to get a life but at least I don't flame everything in sight. Get a life, lay off our haikus unless you have something nice to say. (Like THAT will happen).
2/2/2002 c1 2Kristancia
hate is a very strong word... and really i hate your writing... you're so damn full of urself!
2/1/2002 c1 18FrolickingPessimist
nicly writen, but please get over youself.
1/29/2002 c1 22Meegwun
heh heh... i think this is funny.

Yeah, i dare you guys to find any misplaced sylables in my haikus. (please forgive my spelling- i live in canada, you see.) ;)
1/25/2002 c1 4okychan
love how people hate

say a word they do not know

so were all gay then?

Ok sorry... I'm getting tired of people saying GAY! here lemme get it out of my system... Ok... anyways... yeah you guys better arrest me... oi... and ya know... Being gay isnt that bad to all the straight people out there who have a problem with gays... Talk to me.. and i will explain all.
1/25/2002 c1 4Phenomonous
I support your cause!

And the Haikus, heh, they're great!

Does this meet standards?
1/24/2002 c1 4DaMoyre
You guys are funny. *g* Not sure if your review was a crit or a comment, or if you were just making fun... but whatever. Thanks for reading! ^_~
1/23/2002 c1 Shadowstorm
well. *kinda thoughtful* you must be math majors. there isn't any other way to explain your obsession with numbers and lack of concern for content (not to say it's not funny...in a derogatory kind of way. I read a some haiku and noted that you were somewhat harsh on people). and I was wondering tho...you said that you were also the "Decency Police"? What would you call decency, btw? Yeah, this isn't really a flame...just a little question i had. Please respond! (in form of another strange haiku?)
1/20/2002 c1 1Radical Child
MAYBE YOU OUTTA READ YOUR SHIT BEFORE GOING OFF ON OTHER PEOPLE! GOD! YOUR POETRY IS THE DUMBEST I HAVE EVER HEARD!
1/17/2002 c1 17WVirginU2007
Who are we?

We are the gay haiku police

We know we can't write a haiku FOR SHIT!

Please learn to FUCK OFF

Fix your OWN SHIT FIRST BEFORE TEARING OURS APART

why don't you count the hairs on my ass, bastards!
50 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »