for The Adventures of The Haiku Police

2/26/2002 c2 4okychan
*sweatdrop* well... thats good... so wouldnt want any of you to read my work... *hides notebook* see... i know the rules I juss break them... but not intentionally worse than my spelling
2/26/2002 c2 33worldofone
All the negative reviewers need to calm down..Relax, people..The Very Different Haiku Police are simply having their twisted idea of fun. So deal with it.

Anyway, about the story..Interesting. Tons of typos and shit, but oh well. Write more haiku for people to bash and say that they aren't haiku when they are. Isn't that such fun?

Thanks for the salutes ya gave to my haiku..And continue to point and laugh.
2/26/2002 c1 55Fire of the Vampire
I can count, too... Anyway, this was good. Funny. And everything in between! I can't write haiku, because when I try, I can never fit all of my words into seventeen syllables. But I salute to the Haiku Police. Maybe you could police my poems, even though they aren't haiku...? Thanks for filling us in on how you came to be!

God Bless

Much Love

Later Daze

- Kacie
2/25/2002 c1 Dkard
I just wanted to let you know that when I first learned of haiku, my teacher told me that the first person to write haiku did not uses the 5 7 5

count. His book did not use it. She may have lied, but why? This is not a mock or a flame. Please email me if you have information stating otherwise. I don't normally write haiku so I can say I am not the almighty flamer. If I do I use the 5 7 5 way. By the way feel free to mock and flame my poor grammar and spelling.

to you the police

I offer my sad brain

mock as you will
2/23/2002 c1 7Flying
Man, you really like Haikus, don't you? Anyhow its funny. I LOVE your bio, I just think it's hilarious!
2/15/2002 c2 10Wan
*LOL*
2/15/2002 c2 6aNGeLz3xprOtOn
i love it... :)
2/2/2002 c1 18FrolickingPessimist
Funny. It's better then your other stuff, which gets all-high-and-mighty..I am so not into that. Thanks for R/R-ing my stuff.
2/1/2002 c1 8toyouke
Well...that was not as funny as I thought it would be. It wasn't that bad, though. Obsessions with counting aren't as bad as other obsessions.
1/25/2002 c1 4okychan
right again you are

but maybe you are wrong yet

no conclusion here

lol... ok ok... I'm better at the usual nature deal... and well... i dont know is that 17 syllables i dont... know but im tired of people claiming a giant poem of 3 lines as a haiku... cuzz im kinda a fan... then again... I like poetry... so... im not the best... But it doed get annoying suddenly... *ponders* wonder why im being a review Whor~
1/25/2002 c1 4Phenomonous
[bows head to the great before him]
1/20/2002 c1 14TerraDecay
YOU ARE GOLDEN GODS! I love how people continue to make fun of you in the same ways even after you mock them for doing so. I bow to thee, oh lords of the Haiku.
1/17/2002 c1 17WVirginU2007
The expression "gay as a chicken" comes to mind, for you see my dear, queer, Haiku Nazi... you all, or just "you" or whatever it may be, are trully the epidomy (oops, i didn't spell it write) of pathetic (gay)
1/15/2002 c1 Kitty Calnan
That was well put

You may notice I am

One short on each line

(except the last one)

Oops!

Good story
1/12/2002 c1 Emily M. Hanson
You may want to check your HTML code on this one, the tags are showing and there are no paragraphs.
51 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »