for The Suluclac Alternative

9/13/2002 c20 Smi
KATE! This was so fabulous, I could not stop laughing whatsoever. I miss you guys all so much though! It just makes me think of every funny little thing about everyone, and I wish we were all together again. Sorry it took me so long to read this, I really don't have any particular excuse, but I am so happy I did, and will probably read the whole thing from the beginning again very soon. And, you MUST write a sequel, you hear me? Oh, and might I add that you very much need to have a word with a certain Mr. Dave? Don't think I won't hunt you down and make you do both of these things...
9/13/2002 c20 Smi
9/9/2002 c20 thecoffeebringer
I'm speechless... I just don't know what to say, after all the chapters and all the other reviews. It's just a beautiful, perfect ending.
9/7/2002 c20 14Ninsetta Tristel Sundar
It was beautiful...it made me laugh and cry...actually i was just sitting in the computer lab for the last three chapters and now im all teary eyed. I miss youman...and i really think you have a future in romance novels...
9/4/2002 c20 13Jiminy Cricket
Kate, it was lovely, wonderful, incredible and I promise I will get the Oliver story up as soon as I find time to write it out, it shouldn't take that long, adn what you siad is true, college never will separate us, there will always be the fun reunions, and memories, I love you and miss you. I think I feel a story coming on!
6/18/2002 c19 gibbles
I'm sorry it's been so long since i've reviewed! please accept my humble obesiance, and don't make me sleep with anyone awful. That being, i'm lovin the innuendo! You're a competitor for any romance novelist!
6/12/2002 c19 Jiminy Cricket
Yay Kate, my computer is back up which means...yup you guessed it Ollie is about to be posted!
6/11/2002 c16 mand again
that being the first harry potter trailer for the chamber of secrets of course.
6/11/2002 c17 an additional note
this chapter is my favorite. so concise, yet so jam packed full of hilarity. i read in USA Today (TM) that the first harry potter trailer will be attached to the scooby doo movie. there are alleged "pictures" from said trailer at aol or something like that. yayness. judy denies that scooby was on pot. i think he was. i mean, he was so paranoid and he was always hungry. he and shaggy were definitely doing something.
6/11/2002 c18 and another thing
i did not insult harry potter. twould be unthinkable. especially when he was in our calculus class.
6/11/2002 c19 mand
heehaaheeHAAAhee! oh, most excellent! though i dislike being cast as the bitch/whore. very very funny. very very very hilarious. love love love the romance novel type stuff with color commentary from our heroines. very kawaii chapter. look forward to chapter 20!
5/29/2002 c18 mand
so quality! alack for the departure of dear friends. i can't wait until we face the nemesi... who will it be? who could possibly top mighty tighty whitey boy and robbi? looking forward to the next chapter!
5/29/2002 c17 mand
i wanted to do the 100th review. :(
5/28/2002 c17 Jiminy Cricket
Yay it is letting me review chapter 17 which makes me your 100th review! go me!
5/28/2002 c18 Jiminy Cricket
Kate Briské, I cannot believe this story is almost over, it seems too sad to be true, I am hoping to be your 100th review so I do believe I will have to review without logging in at some point. Wow, it sounds like you guys had some "fun" after prom, I won't ask unless you decide to tell, so I will talk to you soon I guess. Love ya, and you looked great on Friday!
113 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »