for Don't Fear the Reaper

3/19/2011 c4 17noche
How surreal. It's like a prose form of The Scream, together with the painting of the melting clocks. I don't understand any of it but it was a page turner :-)
12/5/2005 c4 8blackr0se64
Wow, this is one of those stories that you find and hope is restored for the art of writing. I was seriously impressed. I loved how it was so complex and mysterious while being truely simple and ovbious at the same time.
3/9/2005 c4 3Emerald Serpentt
Screwy and philosophical and weird, and I'm not sure I entirely understand it at the moment (so brain dead. school tends to do that to me), but I like it. Very interesting. Very different. And I like your writing style. It's very direct, very simple (in a good way), but doesn't hit you on the head. And really. Sally Campbell. Your work really needs to be taken as a whole, rather than as individual stories. Seriously. :-P
11/15/2004 c4 6Strider Hunter
You honestly have left me speechless.
7/27/2004 c4 Ivy Pines
Interesting chapter. Very different from the previous. I like.
7/27/2004 c3 Ivy Pines
Another excellent installment...where do you come up with this shit? It's fucking amazing! I love it.Question, why call it "Don't Feed the Reaper" ?
“Shit man, how should I know? I’m just a fucking janitor.” That made me laugh so hard I nearly pissed myself.Well done.
7/27/2004 c2 Ivy Pines
ahaha! Bloody fucking awesome. I love it I love it. I suppose 'fucking the reaper' would be a bad idea? LOL
Only thing...who's Tony? Did I miss something? "As she left, Tony watched the material of her robe hugging her hips tightly causing her to take short mincing steps, and giver her ass the definition of a whore"
But I love the whore bit. Excellent.
7/27/2004 c1 ivy pines
Ok, already this story is fucking awesome...I love it. On top of that, I love the song Don't Fear the Reaper by BOC...one of my favorites...Kick ass. Can't wait to read the rest.
6/20/2004 c4 14Black-raindb0w
wicked story!
6/20/2004 c4 26Endless Nightmares
Hello- Really nice chapter. You have developed the characters very well, and I am interested in who this Sally Campbell girl is.
6/20/2004 c3 Endless Nightmares
Hello- Awesome chapter build up here. Keep up the good work.
6/20/2004 c1 17noche
-blinks- This is so bizzare. I'm going to read more! :D I hope you're going to explain everything through the story!
6/20/2004 c2 26Endless Nightmares
Hello- Excellent descirptions here, Deacon. Its nice to see you writing again, and its cool. You are one of the horror oldies on the site, so am I. Ice Demon was my old name.
6/20/2004 c1 Endless Nightmares
Hello- Excellent story, built up nicely. Though very messed up (twisted, sick) nicely done.
2/2/2004 c1 carmice3
I haven't started reading yet, but I look a look at the names of the other chapters. I think I'm going to like this story. You just made my favourites list.
Your description of the reaper needs work. It is too impassionate and neutral. Conversation at home excellent. Wow, the whole home sequence is excellent.
The black teen mugged by the old lady: This is a great story.
The nun sequence: wow dude, you got potential and problems in equal amounts.
The ending: That is unreal. What can I say? This is without a doubt the best thing I have ever read on fiction press, and I read a lot here. This is 'go tell a friend' quality. This is steal it and keep it on cd quality.
You have made my day.