for Don't Fear the Reaper

7/19/2002 c3 T. Reaper
That was good. Kinda surreal too,although, you should fear the reaper. HAHAHAHAHA
3/23/2002 c2 6Strider Hunter
That was really f'cked up. I can't wait for you to explain everything at the end...or will you?
3/22/2002 c2 5Smenzer
Hmm... very interesting, original and well written. Reminds me of one of the old "twilight Zone" episodes, that is, it has the same STYLE. Very good! But, isnt the Grim Reaper immortal? Well, I'm sure you have an answer to that all planned out!
3/19/2002 c2 No longer using this account
This is a very weird and twisted tale indeed. I have no idea what to is really going on.

Keep on going and keep the twistedness coming.
3/19/2002 c1 Agent Green
Hey Deacon,

Not a bad horror story.Quite disturbing when there was a dead baby in the fridge.But in all good start. I'll review you other chapter later.Keep up the goood work.
3/18/2002 c2 7Skye Rocket
*screams* MOMMY! So creepy! But I love it!
3/18/2002 c1 Skye Rocket
Sheesh, CREEPY! I loved it!
1/5/2002 c1 6Strider Hunter
Since it's obvious that I won't EVER find any logic in this story, I'll just accept it for what it is...a good, twisted story. All while I was reading, Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" kept playing in my head. It's been a while since I laughed and felt repulsed by a story at the same time. Then again, your stories do have a flavor for being weird, don't they Deacon?
1/5/2002 c1 41Willum
That was rather f'd up, Deacon. Well written, but f'd up, none the less. I was hoping it would be a bit longer, and yes, damn it, I wanted some answers! You write some wild, twisted stuff, Deac, but often they feel like incomplete episodes of the Twilight Zone on acid-too much mystery. Not that that's always a bad thing.
24 « Prev Page 1 2