for Carrying On The Walchek Name

6/9/2006 c1 5japanesexskeletons
That was hilarious. Very, very good.
12/15/2005 c1 37l'oiseaujoli
Wow that was great. XD I didn’t expect anything like that to happen...the story seemed very...like nonfiction, believable, you know? Then she turned into a guy... hahaha :P Only critique is that you spelled college ‘collage’, which is not an educational institution but a bunch of pictures pasted together...i assume you knew that, just spelled it wrong.Other than that, wonderful story :D Killer ending :D :D
10/26/2005 c1 diseased-cheekbones
That was cute. I liked it.Well done!
2/16/2005 c1 93Nienyalie
*laughs* Wonderful! I adored this, although it's not really "horror" in my eyes (although Lord knows waking up as a boy would be horrible .) I loved it!
3/29/2004 c1 53soulwings
Excellent! Really good...I love the ending. Brilliant. Err...wonderful. Do you want me to keep going?
3/20/2004 c1 linzcat
Excelently(spl.) written. it like the fact of the suspence. it was also nice 2 note the ending wasn't elabouralte
(spl.)
2/18/2004 c1 19Connor Triannes
Hehe... I had a feeling that was going to happen. I wish I had grandparents like that! *hates being a girl*
1/29/2004 c1 1princesss17
you have quite a imagination. what kind of books do you read? they must be really bloody and gory to influence you like this
10/21/2003 c1 13VoicesOfViolence
Haha! That was a great story. Well written! Poor Tina, although she seems to have outsmarted her grandparents. *snigger*
8/16/2003 c1 1ShAdOwPuPpEt
thats an interesting story
5/23/2003 c1 3The Lady Artemis
That was awesome! Wonderful, wonderful story. This story has earned it's way to my favorites list. I'm very choosy who I put on that list, but this deserves it. Kudos!
5/22/2003 c1 2Aktrise
lol lol lol. this is a REALLY good story, humourous but kind of twisted. I like it alot! R&R tears of silver everyone! :) :)
4/3/2003 c1 38zane
this story is so freaking HYSTERICAL. the ending made me laugh out loud, making everyone in the room with me give me strange looks. :D:D
10/20/2002 c1 70Megan
Hee! Silly little grandparents! Tricks are for prostitutes!
2/6/2002 c1 8SweetEvil
HAHAHAHA! I LOVE this! I read this a while ago and forgot to review (bad me) and had to re-read it. Still cracks me up at the end.. GREAT job!
21 Page 1 2 Next »