for Poem of the Month

8/7/2004 c11 51Helgmelia
*timidly* I don't presume to know your life and circumstances and whatnot, but I just wanted to say that I'm sorry if anyone has been mean to you in the name of God. Christianity isn't about judging others, and I want to apologize on the behalf of anyone who's passed judgement on you. About the poem itself: it was nicely written and it's heartening to see that you haven't let the trials of life crush you. Good for you!
8/7/2004 c2 Helgmelia
Yes! Pixies *and* sheep *and* cows all in one poem! I really like your sense of humor.
8/7/2004 c1 Helgmelia
*Shrieks with laughter* I want to live in a world where everyone's named "Josh Jim-Bob" (or "Billy-bob")! That was very quirky, and I liked it. It reminded me of Sheil Silverstein.
12/11/2002 c11 Ali
This is great!

Luv ya babe!

~~Ali~~
12/8/2002 c12 7Lilith Onaitsirc
Beautiful! For me it was about the guilt that you go through when you like someone that you think you shouldn't. I know the feeling well... lol. Yet another breathtaking weaving of words. Keep it up!

*Lilith

P.S.- About any particular person might I ask?. . .
12/8/2002 c11 Lilith Onaitsirc
Pain, and hate.. they're always the worst. But both mixed together... oh me oh my. Great poem, I doubt they'll understand what it means, but maybe they'll get the memo one way or another. Karma will take care of that I'm sure.

12/7/2002 c1 4Angelicpixie
I am very excited about these poems thank you for putting me on your favorite list.
12/6/2002 c1 FantasiaFirst
wow. Well-written. I can feel the whole oddity of Jim-Bob.hehe
11/3/2002 c10 7Lilith Onaitsirc
Again... great! I wish i could rhyme well... *sigh. Keep it up!

11/3/2002 c9 Lilith Onaitsirc
Great poem. I know that it really meant something to her... and still does. I still miss her too.

8/9/2002 c8 252account inactive00000
I love this poem (August)! The ending is excellent! Jeeze, this is a great work!
8/2/2002 c8 7Lilith Onaitsirc
Wow. This really impressed me. I don't know who this is about... maybe the deep, higher self of you? Or maybe Rosemary... anyway it is.. it is truly beautiful.

8/2/2002 c7 Lilith Onaitsirc
I think about that all of the time. That's kind of the inspiration for my poem the rose colored violet (I haven't posted it on here yet... I don't like it enough). I'm sure you'll find it.. a few bumps along the road... but you'll get there.

8/1/2002 c1 23K. Hallett
i like the rhyme scheme and the way you turn conventions on their heads so artfully :)
7/16/2002 c6 7Lilith Onaitsirc
I love this poem! It's great! Keep writing! I can really feel the power growing througout your words and this poem.
24 Page 1 2 Next »