for New World

11/8/2009 c1 7Valkyrie
Considering its length I have to say I've never gotten into a story's universe so quickly AND enjoyed myself. Bravissimo! There's some really interesting work here, and the characters seem really well-drawn. Can't wait for more!
12/6/2004 c1 13MoriasDepths
Very interesting.
6/9/2004 c1 2Strange Quark
World-building? Yes, on a lot of levels that's what seems to be happening here. Both the author and the characters are building an interesting, flawed, and engaging new world with the same apparent ease. So few words, so moany ideas, but not mere static notions- real, dynamic, and thought-provoking. I've never become so quickly, comfortably aquainted with a new universe and its occupants as I have reading this all-too-short piece. Very impressive, authoratative, and clever.
6/5/2004 c1 14biminator
oh. a little creepy, and a bit eerie. well done though, nice imagery. "logged and noted, sampled, co-lated, collected, constipated, and expectorated." was a good line. nice job.
8/9/2000 c1 Carolyn Frisby
Mark, I didn't know you had it in you! It was a good short. I liked the idea that even though the 'world and all of its charms' were different, it was still there.

I can say is "ENCORE!"