for Response

6/13/2005 c1 27RosepetalDoll
yay! so true! hahahaha! funny dunny! i really liked the plant one though...~rosie
4/14/2005 c1 Amaranth of Grey
I'm just a strangerI don't know your context herePity. I suppose
5/1/2003 c1 2cinder's rose
Not only was that the stupidest haiku I've ever read, but come on-you spend your 'life' yelling at all of us. Why can't we yell at you? Hypocrites. Get a life that consists of something other than bitching at other people.
8/5/2002 c1 1Cranky Cathe
ooOOOoo

harsh.
7/27/2002 c1 4Firebolt -2002
that was the saddest and most vapid haiku that i've ever read. if you want haiku lessons, try aesthete. i've read some of her stuff, it's a hundred times better, i can't say a thousand. and while i'm at it, try taking some lessons to improve your manners. you do not happen to govern fanfiction.net, and i don't know why, i feel you wouldn't be able to. YOU STINK!AND SO DOES YOUR ATTITUDE!
7/27/2002 c1 13Aesthete
half the haiku writers on this site hate u guys...i think u'll write pretty well...but that still doesn't give u the authority to flame others left right n centre...if u don't like the poem, fine but that doesn't mean u go around insultin others...ever thought bout the fact that poetry cannot be bad...it's ur feelings put down on paper...if u can't appreciate it, too bad...as for the syllables thing...some people don't like to stick to the 5-7-5 rule...although that is a necessity...exactly how people don't like to write haikus bout nature...imean what if u don't care bpout trees n leaves n instead care more to write bout a guy...what's the harm?i suggest u guys just chill...let people write whta they want...i've written several haikus but not a single one bout nature, but i don't think that makes them bad...btw have u'll bothered to check the amount of flames u'll have?they're more than i've seen for any other...

so what r u'll? a bunch of friends or brothers or somethin?
5/24/2002 c1 13Raspberry Ginger
That one didn't make me laugh. Dunno why. Folding, folding, the world is ever folding.
4/9/2002 c1 Ebufary
Look at the sillies

Happy in thier haiku world

Their poems are so good!
3/15/2002 c1 11Lady Fendra
dude, you know you're nuts when you pick fights in haiku.

& that's why i love this your of fanfic.net.

in disciplined form

a structured duel of the wits

haikus say "touche"

boo yah.
3/8/2002 c1 Amariia
Ahem..take it away Banah..

americananime: Yes, all right, Kewie, I will. Thank you. (Thought you were rid of me, didn't you?) I have a very nice life. I have four brothers and sisters, A wonderful best friend, a wonderful boyfriend, wonderful church family, and wonderful world in general ... WHEN YOU FOLKS AREN'T GIVING ME MENTAL PROBLEMS!

Kewie: Good Banah. My turn.

You suck.

Ha Ha.

Wrong syllables.
3/1/2002 c1 GypsyQueen
I don't fall subject,

To harsh words or glaring eyes,

Perhaps I'm too sweet.

*shrug* Everybody is so judgemental around here. If I weren't such a hippie gypsy, I would probably jump right in... except not. *sigh* Bad atmosphere but cute Haikus.
2/26/2002 c1 20Bast
So true! o.0 I wish people would _really_ take that under consiteration. Phenomenal job!
2/22/2002 c1 4Angelicpixie
cute poem, maybe you should listen to what people have to write insitead of critizing them maybe thats why they are yelling at you. well done.
2/9/2002 c1 6Dum-Faerie
ok, you say we have no life yellin at you but what kind of life do you have tellin us how to write our own fuckin poetry!
2/7/2002 c1 48Daughter of the Nile
If these guys are looking for how many reviews they get instead of what is in the reviews aren't we just satisfying them?

Wouldn't it be nastier not to review at all? Oh well.

~Daughter of the Nile~