for Wandering Between

1/14/2020 c1 12Frodo's sister
Interesting story. Coria had to tell her daughter who she really was.
5/10/2005 c1 Legolas'Mistress
Hmm? Golden-leaved forest? Lothlorien, persay? 'You're a wizard? Harry Potter, persay? Oh yes, you knew that. CHANGE IT, OR ELSE.

L.M.

P.S. No worries, just play safe with your own plot. Hint hint.
7/12/2003 c1 chaos
hey, i really like this, and i've been waiting for u to update but u havent. so i decided to say somethin about it cuase i really wanna read more. anyway im really interested to find out what happens, uve set up what sounds like a great plot. i hope that in future chapters ull get a little into some of anyana's experiences in the D'yaal, and remember that every heroine has to have some flaw, i know its just the first chapter but keep in mind that she can't be perfect or no one can relate to her. well thats all i have to say, i hope u update soon. i LOVE the story so far.
5/22/2003 c1 Strife
when will you finish the first chapter in your story?
5/21/2003 c1 3Sarryn
Very nice beginning. I am interested in reading more.
3/13/2003 c1 aksdjlajdowemcls
I love your story! It's wonderful, I hope you write more!
8/1/2002 c1 5elvenprincess
Wow, this is wonderful. I'm an avid reader of fantasy novels (Pern, Lord of the Rings, Xanth) but have not found many fantasy stories on ff.net that I have liked. Are you going to write more, or is this the end?
2/17/2002 c1 2crow girl
This is an excellent example of Fantasy writing. IT's been a long time since I've seen something like this. Keep up the good work!
2/3/2002 c1 12Door
OOoo, I like, but halfway through you switched Colia with Coria. I don't know if you meant to or what, but just to let you know. Write more soon please!
1/20/2002 c1 22Gevo
Good story
1/13/2002 c1 71Toireasa
Damn, now I'm VERY happy you reviewed my poems. It's been so long since a good fantasy story has been published. There are about four other people in the entirety of this site that I actually like to read their fantasies. As I'm sure you've probably guessed, this is wonderful, simply put. Wonderful beyond all belief. Now I want to know what the heck is going to happen, and I can't because you don't have another chapter published! Anyways, go ahead and email me when you get the next chapt. out.

Thanks. Once again, incredible job on the story.

-Toireasa
1/13/2002 c1 23Lornyl Mahtsae
Awww, y did u change her name? I thought it was really pretty to begin with. Well, I still love it though! Hey does this mean I have to re-load it on to my favz llist?
1/12/2002 c1 4NOLONGERACTIVEACCOUNT
WoW. This was really great, please continue.
1/11/2002 c1 19J-Kid
Wow! Cool! Guess what? I'm from Tulsa, Oklahoma too! Do you like fantasy novels? Who are your favorite authors? Please write more of this story. It's really good. And I'd appreciate a review from an adult on my stories. If you've never read Tamora Pierce, you don't have to review my Kel story.