for The Larson Chronicles

8/6/2005 c2 8Callioope
Very awesome story so far. You should really continue this... it's exciting, well-written, engaging plot... I hope to see more soon.
5/18/2005 c1 spenny
Excellent, marvelous! well done, remindwe of ender wiggin, if you havent read enders game, the book, you should
1/29/2005 c2 1fireflynotion
Holy Crap, this is a good story/novel, you better update soon.please, awesome story
7/7/2004 c2 1Rose Castello
Nice I'll wait for the next update.
2/18/2004 c2 19Connor Triannes
That's awesome... I like Cassidy and Kyle, but I'm sad that you killed Eliot! Eliot is one of my favorite names...
2/13/2004 c2 23TheWolfEmperor
This is actually very decent. My only question is what's it doing on fictionpress.net? If you polish it up and finish it you'd have a best seller on your hands.
2/7/2004 c2 8Bleeding-Gemstone
Holy shit! This is incredible! This is one of the best stories I've ever read. I think it should be in Sci-Fi, though. Other than that, it' incredible. There's no typos or anything. Keep up the awesome work, and whatever you do, don't stop writing!
12/20/2003 c2 Sorceressgirl
please write some more I really enjoyed it
7/5/2003 c1 9vampire-hunter
Dang... I can not stop reading. You have some serious talent there and I am not just saying that, your writting is very good.
2/6/2002 c2 8SweetEvil
Hey Willum! This looks great so far! Lots of scary...things...and good characters.
1/28/2002 c2 4EmmaCF
Willum - whoever you are I must say you're a talented writer and I hope that you will keep writing on this...I have you on my favorite authors list so I can check up on you easily.
1/27/2002 c2 2CeruleanSin
Hey Will! Great continuation! I wish I could make money and disappear like that, lol. This story is really coming out well and fitting into things pefectly, of course, due to your excellent writing. ;) I'm also really liking the powers that the 'bad guys' have (Fallon and Berch), and those two humanoid monstrosities. Also, the relationship with Kyle and Cassidy ;) hehe, wonder how that's gonna turn out!

Oh and referring to my last review, lol, I'm sorry I really screwed that up. What was I thinking? *Smacks self* I shoulda known it was Berch!

Cannot wait to see what happens next! I'm lookin forward to what you'll deliver us!
1/27/2002 c2 gre
Great, great! Keep it up! :-)
1/14/2002 c1 4EmmaCF
I like it. Very well-written, and you are now a permanent addition on my favorite authors list.
1/11/2002 c1 Guest
Dude, you gotta finish this! Keep goin'! It's even better than your Nightfall series.
16 Page 1 2 Next »