for Pretentious Idiots

3/26/2002 c1 Jeff
There is nothing wrong with pretense

A. As long as you're humble about it

B. As long as you do it with style

C. As long as you are original

D. As long as you know you are pretending

(I spent a lot of today writing multiple choice test questions and it has made me mad)
1/15/2002 c1 Azreal
Hehehehehe...this was funny! Some things are so true. I wear headphones when I work but I don't blast my music. It annoys me, so why should I do it to others? But anyway, I also wanted to say thank you for defending my Britney parodies and keep up your poems. You never know, one day you might become a professional! I think you've got a chance at it (unlike me). hehe.
1/11/2002 c1 Emily M. Hanson
You're not pretentious to want to be published, I think it's a worthwhile goal. There are magazines that will accept poems and you don't have to pay to get in, they may even pay you if you're lucky.

I totally agree about the music, I work at a place where everyone else wears headphones and you can still hear their music from across the room and even understand the lyrics. That is so annoying.

Keep writing! :)
1/11/2002 c1 litebrite
is it a such a sin to be a geek?
1/11/2002 c1 25Damia Raven
aww - one thing to say - BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

i think that i write 'dumb excuses for poetry' yet i get positive responses on fanfic net so come on - stay in there - its all us striving poets can do! xx