for I will worship

4/3/2005 c1 4SarahBridge
Wow! I really enjoyed this and can totally relate to the subject matter. You created such dramatic imagery; something I attempt to do when writing my own poems.

Writing is really important to me and I can tell from this poem that it is to you too. Would you mind if I added you to my 'favourite authors' list?

ThanksSarahx
4/19/2003 c1 34Spindel
I would praise you, but its not needed, its obvious this is a great poem.
5/17/2002 c1 Frodo
Hmmm... interesting perspective. I enjoyed reading it though. I'll check some other stuff out later.
4/29/2002 c1 37Fallen Cresent Dragon
This is brilliant... I Love the way you've wrote this, and teh message that is displayed... Brilliant... *claps* ^^ ~FCD~
4/12/2002 c1 25Damia Raven
Woah! that seemed a fierce shot at religion and i totally agree - your poetry is wicked - keep it up! ~Damia~
4/1/2002 c1 122Mistress Jakira
Hey, I liked that! :) Personally I'm not inclined to go against my religion-actually I have a lot of faith-but this poem spoke to me about "religious robots" as I call them, who seem not to realize that while there can be God or [insert other religious figure here as it applies] in a person's life, there's still a world out there. I'm not sure whether that's how you meant it, but that's what it said to me. And I like it a lot, actually. ^_^ Faith is so much different than religion...but I won't get into that (whether ranting or preaching, I can go on and on about religion, lol). In short? Good work, it said a lot. Keep writing! ~MJ
2/7/2002 c1 1Drying Tears of Blood
Vehement
2/2/2002 c1 23Suzanne Star
THANK YOU! I'm a diest myself, and I've been forced into a life of Catholicism by a repressive mother. Religion is something to find on your own, not to be forced upon you by a book or "priest." I think this is going on my fav. stories list!
2/1/2002 c1 Staci Kaufmann
"and if I desire to worship words

then I will build a temple of novels"...

*Love* that. (and thankyou much for reviewing my works, btw). :-)
1/17/2002 c1 22Meegwun
Overall poem is delightfully scathing, and the entire last stanza is absolutely wonderful. There are freedom in your words.
1/13/2002 c1 71Toireasa
Chills, chills. I really love this poem... Really really love this poem! How do you do it? How do you get your words out in such a unique and talented fashion? If I could show this to my father, he'd freak and I'd be free! Nice work. Very beautiful.

-Toireasa
1/13/2002 c1 23Lornyl Mahtsae
LUV IT!
1/11/2002 c1 1Negative-Z
You might very well be the only one to review those two little numbers whose spacing/formatting whatnot was, as I expected, mutilated from how they appeared on Microsoft word. Hopefully I'll figure out how to avoid that and submit more.

I admire your honest request for

feedback (I'm a bit bothered by people

who share their work and claim to have

no desire for it to affect someone). I chose this poem out of the lot because I have a taste for religious criticism (there's a multi-meaning term if ever I saw one). The sentiments expressed in this piece are direct but still fairly lyrical.