for Water Droplets

2/18/2002 c1 Medusa171
Dur... congrats for successfully confusing me! in a good way! this was nice.
2/12/2002 c1 33Tiefling
I like watching water droplets. Nice poem. Free-form verse is tricky. I like the descriptive words you used.
1/19/2002 c1 Nerilka-chan
Very nice. There is so much beauty in the little things. goodNESS ^^ ~N-chan
1/19/2002 c1 Sahara Not logged in
:')
1/19/2002 c1 6Tarasque
Water is really a beautiful thing. And this is a poem as beautiful as what it describes :)
1/17/2002 c1 13Azaezel Coerrigan
This is really relly pretty. I love the style you used. The imagery is grat too. I could even hear the sound of the drop hitting the floor. This is great.! Good work!

~Azaezel~
1/17/2002 c1 ShashonahMeadow
nice job, your really good at coming up with great 1 or 2 liners, like the last two of this one, keep writing!
1/17/2002 c1 5Ethra Esme
I wish it were longer ;P. But you did convey that certain mysticism that water has. Nice free form! :)
1/16/2002 c1 9Midnight Strike
:) very nice. water is beautiful, yes.
1/15/2002 c1 1Bitterscarlet
I agree, water is beautiful. The poem's not bad either ; )
1/14/2002 c1 McKay
There's something eerily beautiful about water and I think this expresses it well.

(My only quibble is about calling it pretty but that is probably due to my own irrational dislike of the word)
1/13/2002 c1 27Camille
Lovely poem, nice expresions of words. Altough, it t'is quite short, it's also very good. I do wonder why no one reviewed it, it seems to go together very well. Also, I'd like to thank you for reviewing: Rain, it was one of my earlier work, and thus had a lot of countless mistakes. Thnaks again.