for Battlebots

8/3/2002 c1 1The Pelican Maze
Wow, I didn't know that I wasn't the only one who submitted BattleBots stuff onto fanfiction.net (I put up a battle yesterday). Ziggo is one of the best, but a few robots have managed to beat it. Hazard's still undefeated :P
7/23/2002 c1 14InfamousRae
That is scary when a grown women likes battlebots- the only people I know that like that junk are acne ridden 14 yr old boys that wear their pants to damn tight and old balding guys that have not else to do with their unemployment checks
3/11/2002 c1 1Cherry Blossom2
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO? 2 bad things here: 1.TOO SHORT! 2.Ziggo isn't best Biohazard is!
2/21/2002 c1 4Star Darling
Although destruction making you happy is a tad disturbing...it's good. I really don't like Battlebots though. But I know certain others who do...hehe.
2/14/2002 c1 SCG
Yeah, buddy!
2/10/2002 c1 3Tomorrow
I don't watch the show, but I know enough about it from you and SCG at school. Hey, at least yours is an actual haiku... who's Ziggo?
1/29/2002 c1 17Serri
Hmm . . . destruction makes you happy, eh? Well, that's good to know. Are you going to introduce some kind of lethal biochemical agent into the air of our bio classroom anytime soon? 'Cause, if you are, I'd like to know a head of time. I do not think my parents would mind me missing school that day. I also know absolutely nothing about battlebots save the five minute crash course I inadvertantly(oops, spelled wrong) got when the Hester was telling Aglagia about it at lunch today. By the bye, Zorak is a bit of a jerk. Just so you know . . . fire, pretty, destruction, bad.
1/17/2002 c1 18B. Fisher
Might think of putting this into the fanfiction poetry section, it would get better reviews there. (Go Ziggo!)

Thank you for sharing your work , and thank you very much for reviewing some of my work! I would really like to get your thoughts on more of it, if you have time to R&R some more.
1/15/2002 c1 17The Haiku Police
The HKP agree wholeheartedly.
1/15/2002 c1 Kitty Calnan
Pfft! Methinks Robot Wars is MUCH better...

Go, Road Block! Go, Road Block!
1/14/2002 c1 8Ayuiij
Zorak feels that you are halfway intelligant due to your use of seventeen syllables. However, Zorak feels that you have the sentence structure of a five-year-old. But Zorak needs to concur on your brilliant observation of Ziggo indeed being the best. Go, Ziggo, go.