for We’re Off To See The President

10/15/2012 c1 Guest
hahaha!
11/7/2006 c1 You all are a bunch of idiots
Well, all I can say is: Congratulations for voting for Bush two times, you assholes! I hope you all (even the author of this stupid song's parents) burn in hell! You think that Clinton is bad, look at the president you have now. So stop hating on Clinton! He's not as much of an asshole as Bush. Bush can't even speak. "The only way we can win is to leave before the job is done." (George W. Bush, Greeley, Colo., Nov. 4, 2006)? What an idiot! If Bush is so smart, then why are many people bashing him? I agree with Chief BigBong: "I think that you should learn to think for yourself. Your parents shouldn't be able to control what you think." Unless you're like Bush who can't think for himself and is like a puppet...
10/12/2005 c1 Pretty'liDisaster91
YOU GO! I can't STAND Bill Clinton! He was the STUPITIST prez EVER! I'm SO happy Bush is in now! GOD BESS!
9/1/2005 c1 7Bitter.Sweet.Endings
holy crap. very funny...
2/9/2005 c1 16Wing Chant
Good stuff, Bush really sucks! +D
7/12/2003 c1 extremely bored reviewer
hmm...well I must say that this was a waste of my time. from what i can gather, this was written when clinton was big in the public eye. i'm a pretty open minded person and i've given bush every reasonable doubt that there is, but from the looks of things, he's screwed up the country. billy boy just screwed a chunky pasty pale intern. his decision of infidelity did not personally affect the americans he was elected to represent. so...if you really want to be fair, besides just saying that you hate bill clinton, why don't you use some words to back it up instead of just using that you're parents and magazines saying so. people can be wrong and even though i'm not condoning bill clinton in my own mind, what i think about his OWN family affairs shouldn't matter because it's his life. and besides, all that people really have against him is that he cheated on hilary...both have presidents lied, but bush lied to the nation dealing with national security, clinton lied about his own life. big...freaking...deal.
6/17/2003 c1 8Moril
Bush is worse than Clinton, and apparently no information was provided in this song about why Clinton was so bad (don't point it out to me, I know - but you could demonstrate that you know as well). It could apply to George Bush except that all the papers support him (weird, huh?) and that I'm against Bush because of what I think, not what my parents think.
4/25/2003 c1 Tica
To all of you supporting this poem, I have but one thing to say. Shut the Fuck Up, you dumb asses.
4/25/2003 c1 Tica
SHUT UP BITCH! The u.s.a was doing great while Clinton was in office. He cared about this land. Wich is more than

I can say for the Republicans. So he made a mistake, he's human. And Hillary isn't stressing about it, so no one else should either. He was one of if not the best president/s Amarica has ever seen. You need to learn how to make your own decisions instead of listning to your parents. And you need to make the right ones. I mean, you have know right to say those things. You're in love with a fictional character from a book. Talk about STUPID. So what have we learned? Study your facts before saying crap about people. Go to this site for the truth. http:/w.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/bc42.html

This is who Clinton really is.

E-mail me and say what you will. I don't care, I know the truth.
8/11/2002 c1 2MidnightsChild1
Looks like you got about as much of an IQ as your Pretzel loving friend mr. G.W.Bush about uh 1. Bill Clinton Is my Hero and like i always say what's worse Screwing an Intern or Screwing the country? and let's not forget that John F. Kennedy, Newt , and countless other persidents and political figures have cheated on their wifes but is it any of our business? hell no and one last thing On Sept. 11th While GWB was off hiding Bill was out walking the New York Streets Helping people and resuring and comforting them. So you can hate him if you want but when Bush causes the next world war you'll be wishing Bill was still in office.
1/26/2002 c1 Blynk
Hahaha! That's so cute! Heehee.
10/29/2001 c1 Breanne Fisher
Animorphalite/Emily,

I really thought that was a great filk about the president. I think that you should make another one. This is the best filk I've read yet.

Your friend,

Breanne
9/1/2001 c1 Lishel Fracrium
this is funny more!

-Lishel Fracrium
7/20/2001 c1 PigwidgeonChick
Well, I like it a lot now Bush is prez...
7/16/2001 c1 Mina Rose
I'm so way past glad that Clinton's not in office anymore. (Yay!) Too bad that his wife is like a senator or something. (And I'd really hate to live in that state.) You didn't really have much backround for your dislike of Clinton, but saying that you don't like him is enough for me to know that I'm not the only one on this website that is so way past happy that Bush is finally in office!
29 Page 1 2 Next »