for Torment

4/17/2004 c1 5strenghtheningstorm
Heh heh...
When lifes got you down..
Pound its ass in the ground.
Nice poem..
8/5/2002 c1 2AngelicVamprisWriter
Im reading through acouple of your storys and ty for your review you are really amazing with your writing i wish i were that good you are great with makeing it so you can picture what your going through its amazeing * hugs* your prolly one of the best ive seen so far
3/21/2002 c1 21Dryad
very very good! i love it, very well written. i feel like that too, i know what ur talking about, i think. keep writting!
2/5/2002 c1 3Kodoku no Angel
I loved the poem. I love the way your poetry touches me. I won't go off saying like other people that I know your pain cause I don't. I don't know anything about you except you like to write poetry. ButI do know what pain is, cause I'm an outcast at my school and pretty much everyone loves to make fun of me. but keep on writing poetry, and I'll keep reading it.

-Pixie-
1/17/2002 c1 27Camille
Loved the poem,I feel the very same way, look, don't kill yourself to make a statement, the kids can all go and fuck themselves, it's only your opinion that counts, you aren't useless as you say, you've got a great talent for poetry, no that is not a lie, and I'm not keeping you from killing yourself, but let this rest asured that you've got to have a reason to die, I hate this world and everyone in it as you said, they keep pushing and pushin until it cracks, then they will see they are to stupid to realize what a fuckin' word can do. They are blind, we, the ones who suffer are not, we see the world as it is, it's a world of nothing but darkness and misery. Keep on expressing your feelings in poetyr, believe me it helps. Always remember that they are not worth dying for, those two faced bitches, or the imature boys that know nothing but hormones, well, life is fuckin not worth living for me. But you have something to live up to, and I don't. Please consider this message before it goes deeper and the hate grows. Write more.
1/16/2002 c1 31The Darkened King
Wonderful. I'm not going to forget that one quickly.

I'd like to get your opinion on my poetry.