for Trapped

4/10/2004 c14 darkness falls
i noticed that you havent updated in about two years but im really enjoying this so now would probably be a good time to start
3/4/2004 c14 EagleChick
Wow. This is really a good story. I just read it. You need to continue soon! :)
2/17/2004 c1 RoughIslandSunrise
I would love to read your story but there seems to be an error in loading.
1/28/2004 c14 3queenofgondor21
I like this story!
update soon! I want to see what happens next!
9/19/2003 c14 zagato
That is so cute! I particularly liked the scenes where Selwyn and Madeline are alone. The plot is really good. Please update.
1/23/2003 c14 7Angelgirlie805
OMG I just noticed this was updates man I am so sry you probably thought I was dead again *slaps forhead* stupid me didnt review anyway took you long enough to write this chapter and I hope that you have the next one up soon its been month already and you need to finish this story I just love it so much lol anyway enough scolding (heh sry bout that) I just really like this story and cant wait for you to update YAY its all so cute well anyway your a great writer and once again update soon bye bye :)
1/4/2003 c14 Anastasia
please update! i already reviewed as Angel Of Doom but u deserve so many more reviews than uy have.
12/28/2002 c14 Angel Of Doom
YAY! u updated! its been so long! and a briliant chp! there is love building btwn Augustus and Madeline yay! cant wait 4 the nxt chp! update soon plz!
12/14/2002 c3 8DragonNight
hm...now that i'm reading this story again, the story reminds me of some romance stories by judith mcnaught.
12/6/2002 c11 Angel Of Doom
FANTASTIC CHAPTER!
12/6/2002 c12 Angel Of Doom
WOW! what a great chapter! its trully amazing! u have such a great talent! u have not nearly enough reviews to do this fantastic ff justice! every aspect of it is amazing! u havn't updated in months and i hope this does not mean the end of your story it would be such a shame as its amazing! i hope you update soon! one of ur greatest readers!
12/6/2002 c13 moonlight
this is a brilliant story! great plot, great characters just brilliant!

i cant wait 4 the nxt chp which i hope u post soon!
10/26/2002 c13 Amanda
i have been following this story since the start.

update! I really really really want to know what happens!
10/21/2002 c13 7Krystal
Oh please do continue! I've read this all the way through. It's so wonderfully different. I can't wait to see waht will happen with Mina adn David, it would be interesting to see how (if!) they tackle the social strata should they fall in love... Madeline and Agustus are a delight to follow as well. I can't wait to see what happens, they're obviously growing toward each other and you handle it very well. Both subtle, and "obvious" enough to keep people reading! :)
5/27/2002 c13 Vikki