for Fire

5/3/2006 c1 593Morwain
This was good i love fire it is an amazing element and you descrobed it's beauty well
4/30/2006 c1 3rileyxrose
it was different...sounds awesome though! =)

-deadicated
4/7/2006 c1 2SinCorazon
I had this phase, when I was younger. I would turn on the stove, grab a napkin and light it on fire. I would then run to the sink and put it under the running water. So scary, but I couldn't stop. Fire is my favorite element, it's just... I'm not even sure. I used to just smell the smoke after I use to light the napkins on fire, my fascination and curiosity was strond during that time.

This is different from your other stuff, even I can notice that and I'm incapable of understanding poetry. Good job though, it left a nice image in my head.
3/14/2004 c1 210Kelpylion
That was...magical. I loved the images you created to go with the idea of 'fire;' they were much more accurate and original than the usual melodramatic spam...Especially the bits about smoke rings and death. I suppose I'm feeling morbid today.
11/8/2003 c1 jupiter-jazz
Wow, I love that! I could almost feel the room getting warmer...
11/8/2003 c1 186Emi Amara
hiya! different style but still really good! nice ideas!

cya =)

-winged girl
11/8/2003 c1 2YourLovelyDemise
Beautiful writing style, even on the darker ones. I love the way you describe things, and how your views are deep. Thanks for the reviewing you did on a few of my poems. Review the rest of you have time! Thanks a bunch!
11/8/2003 c1 agny
Another one of your angsty poems... Somehow it always turns out gothis when you try to write about fear, doesn't it?
6/25/2003 c1 10Arianrhod104
I really like this one alot. Its got really nice imagery and discription. Very well done.
6/25/2003 c1 32Lounalune
Wow! It's great, u express ur feelings really well. Even though I can't really agree w/ them, I must say that u r good at this writing style too. I've read only a few of ur haikus, but this poem, even though it is quite different, reminds me of them. By the way, thx for reviewing "Die Zeit". I had been working on the subject for a while when I eventually came up w/ this, but I had never read any other poems about time before. But time is such a wierd concept that I guess many people can't keep themselves from writing about it. At least, that was my case.
6/3/2003 c1 128Zainab
I like this writing style. One of your best works! I love fire, not when it's near me of course ^^ I like how you describe fire with dragons and kisses and the such. Awesoem! It could be a fantasy type poem as well!
5/21/2003 c1 angelfire2
Ohh, cool! nice pun lol. i had a dream like this last night.
5/7/2003 c1 13just like me
I liked this, it was different then your regular haiku's. Don't get me wrong, I love your haiku's to.
2/13/2003 c1 33Aurora Barrett
I like that. It's an interesting, yet beautiful way to describe your worst fear... (Maybe not your WORST fear, but you know what I mean) I like this. It's always good to try something new. Wait. I take that back. it's not ALWAYS good, but...onvm. I'm going in over my head!

~Auroa Barrett~
1/15/2003 c1 1Windswift
darn, I was gonna send you lots of fire as a present but you said no... Izza good poem... I like fire...
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »