for Fire

7/26/2002 c1 98hurtmushroom
WOW! this is very emotional,pretty deep. i absolutely love it!
5/27/2002 c1 26moonbunny38
great imagery, i love the description and the way it just keeps going.
5/24/2002 c1 20Fairyofdoomls
wow! nice, that was really good!
5/22/2002 c1 6Ross meril
I think it was good. I like the first few lines the best.
5/21/2002 c1 32The one and only STAR
Nice. I used to be scared of fire too, to the point that I couldn't light a match, or even a lighter. Candles are my encouragement. ^_^
5/21/2002 c1 4fael tinu
COOOOOOOOL!-fael tinu
5/21/2002 c1 4Silly Goose Publications
didnt turn out so well. probably because you're afraid of fire, hahaha -_-!
5/20/2002 c1 1Laralanthalasa
Another good poem. And by the way, thanks for the tea!
5/20/2002 c1 soblue
nice
5/20/2002 c1 1lady alpha
Obviously you think fire is beautiful, and yet you are afraid of it... Why?
5/19/2002 c1 1Endless Tears
Wow... great poem! I liked it a lot.. this is the first poem of yours I've read so I don't know what your normal writing style is but i definitely love this one. Thanks for the review on my poem.. how did you get so many reviews? LoL.. your the only that reviewed mine.
5/19/2002 c1 6Blue Peanut
Though a flame woudl be fitting for the title, it wouldn't for the poem, as it doesn't deserve it. Very good.
5/19/2002 c1 14Corina Becker
I really like this one, especially the dancing in the dark / with dragons. Don't be afraid not to rhyme, and not to have a strict form. Sometimes poetry will express what you what to express not just in words, but in the movement of the sentences. Keep up the great work!
5/19/2002 c1 122Mistress Jakira
Wow; that's some amazing imagery you've got there. It hops around between certain images and themes, and-let's be frank-I like it like that! *gapes* And I wish I could get this many reviews on ANYTHING of mine. lol ^_^ You really are quite talented, methinks. :) Excellent job turning your fears into something constructive. ^_~ I should try that sometime. Keep writing! ~MJ
5/19/2002 c1 playergurl
Awesome. I'm a pyro :) Are you afraid of me now?
86 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »