for Fire

5/19/2002 c1 Gooey Gooey Coca Beans
I like that. Definatly not your normal style, but very nice. But I myself love fire. Its so hypnotic(sp?). Muy buen.
5/16/2002 c1 10Wan
magnificent description..
5/15/2002 c1 64not sure yet
kool
5/12/2002 c1 29Katterree Fengari
ooo, nice, I like it, ..so I'm guessing u really don't like fire, thinking it similar to destruction? ..wild guess, but ur not a pyro are u..?

(Sarcasim is fun) last line bout ashes was kewl
5/8/2002 c1 2Ms. Raye Sinic
I like this poem - It's different, and I'm different, so there's a perfect match!

This is Raye Firearrows of Ms. Raye Sinic, so you should know I love every and any thing to do with fire.

Thanks for reviewing my poem The Dragon and The Biologist, by the by! My friend Psycho says humans taste better with mayo than with ketchup... Can you see why her name is Psycho?

Raye Firearrows *(^.^)*
4/10/2002 c1 Rini
very good, I liked the random touch to it, kinda gave it more feeling in it? Is that what I'm trying to say... anyway I like your works, so keep writing. ^^
4/2/2002 c1 19Untouchable Eagle
I can see the fire already... ^_^
4/2/2002 c1 2Chess
Experiment erfolgreich w├╝rde ich mal sagen... gut beschrieben und umgesetzt
4/1/2002 c1 Anukis
I like some of the lines, but others are just plain corny.
4/1/2002 c1 Red Rose Petals
This is cool. I wonder if I could write something like that...
3/30/2002 c1 Mark Taylor
I like how it seems like a random flow of thoughts but they all still fit together. And that was a bad pun.
3/18/2002 c1 John Doe the Evil Foe
This is very good. I enjoy how you describe the fire. Keep on writing
3/7/2002 c1 10Myra Behley
Since you've been reviewing my poems, I looked at a couple of yours. I really like this one, it's really good!
3/6/2002 c1 10one two three four five
so wonderful! i like this very much. i love watching fire, it is beautiful and i have never read a poem like this. wow, leave it up to the germans.

good job!