for Fire

2/1/2002 c1 34The Word Diva
I thank you for reviewing some of my poems! I thought I'd read yours about fire, after you just reading mine... I like the way you just let the thoughts and words flow. Life and death can both be symbolized with something as easily hated and beautiful as fire, don't you think? Nice work...would love to see more of this style from you!
1/30/2002 c1 10Phaere
Hm, ich würde sagen das Experiment hat funktioniert. Du hast recht, es ist wirklich nicht dein üblicher Stil, aber auf jeden Fall ist es ein Stil, den du öfter benutzen solltest. Ich liebe Feuer, aber irgendwie habe ich auch Angst davor. Ich liebe es, auf jeden Fall. -Shazirah
1/22/2002 c1 3Jamata
This reminded me of Keats. I really liked it.
1/21/2002 c1 28Shadowgirl
I really like this poem. If you think about it fire can be both life and death, you're not the only one who's fascinated. I especially like the first 2 lines. Also thanks for reviewing my poem.
1/20/2002 c1 LPluver4ever
cool...nice writing!:)
1/20/2002 c1 23Lornyl Mahtsae
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Flameeeeeee...

Sorry... I've gotten a bad case of quackingduk syndrome. Visit her site BTW, she has great poetry.

I liked it okay though!
1/19/2002 c1 calikocat
Interesting. I've always had a fasination with dragons.

caliko_cat
1/19/2002 c1 Sahara not logged in
Personally I don't know what my fear is, but this poem is great and maybe if you wasn't afraid of the fire...

I think you could get the whole feel of fire-face to face.
1/18/2002 c1 22Meegwun
i don't write freeverse that much either, but i just did, and so did you, and hey- you're turned out quite well. :) I like this poem a lot.
1/18/2002 c1 22Gevo
AC - I didn't notice! But you're right. Maybe this wasn't me, it was my fear...
1/18/2002 c1 32AC1
very good. very ethereal. the structure has the same dance as the flames would - very nice. keep writing!
86 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6