for time

1/25/2012 c5 4chatte578
I hope you will continue this I wanna find out if Asher has feelings for Green.
1/25/2012 c5 chatte578
I hope you will continue this I wanna find out if Asher has feelings for Green.
7/26/2007 c5 alice
i like ur story...

it's too bad u STOPPED WRITING 5 YEARS AGO :O

haha but i guess ur busy with college..

characterization's good nd the whole campus life thingy...

that last paragraph was kinda random tho;;
4/27/2006 c5 NotNoble
I like this. Loved the talk about Madison, I grew up there.
2/12/2006 c1 noodles
je t'aime!
6/8/2004 c2 Repair me
mysterious and different, things that come to mind after reading the first two chapters of this story! you have captivated me! very interesting, i need to know more, so sorry to cut it short, but i have to read more of this!
6/1/2004 c5 41DarkLove
you really need to continue this story
1/31/2002 c5 Media
Oh, wow. Okay that explains some things. I hope you finish the rest of this chapter soon. And btw, it's clear that Green is a girl. Just thought I'd let you know.
1/31/2002 c4 Medea
Oh! WONDERFUL! You MUST continue this! So does she still have cancer or something? Man that's bad... Well, you've got my attention.
1/28/2002 c3 51CrazyWriter
good good good good, what else can I say? i eagerly await the next chapters. There is a great lack of f/f homosexuality stories, especialy ones that arent solely plotless smut.
1/23/2002 c3 Medea
Ah! thanks for the update! wonderful chapter! Interesting about the cancer, it raises many questions.
1/21/2002 c2 Stega
Aww this is so cute ^_^ I'm curious now, if Asher has some kind of bad hair cut or something cos she really doesn't want Green to take off her hat. hehe Good start

-Dan
1/19/2002 c2 Medea
Wonderful! I have been looking for an f/f slash! Yes! I can't wait for more chapters, I'll be sure to keep my eye out for em.