for Bones

3/12/2017 c1 2disappointmentt
'bones eating away at your
mind controlling your
life dismantling your
soul'

oh my god i love the rhythm of that and the way you put the breaks it makes me swoon
7/2/2004 c1 20sar.h
hey... this was beautiful. especially since Ana's Song is my favorite song and Silverchair is my favorite band. This was so true. You said at the bottom that it was sort of fanfic. do you write silverchair fanfic? if so, PLEASE tell me where I can find it. ever since the band section was taken down there's been a major lack of SC fic. thanx, love. later!-sarah
5/14/2004 c1 5Tarya
Wow, this is good. The lines have just the right... bounce (? Can't think of any other words!)
I've read some of your other stuff, and it's all really good, but this just made me go, 'ooh'!
Keep writing!
Sophie
x
10/31/2002 c1 119Silent Dreamer
I LOVE THAT SONG! but i cant find my cd. anorexia sucks. good poem i like it.
8/26/2002 c1 pastelprincess
OMG! I love silverchair! and Ana's song! nice poem!

it's sad!
4/25/2002 c1 13Dr. Tamwe
this poem almost seems like a biological creation, if that makes any sense- the words themselves are only very loosely associated, but they fit together inexplicably. I don't know what else to say, except that this is wonderful work.
1/24/2002 c1 1Bitterscarlet
Stupid review tonight, I'm feeling tired. It made me shudder, which is a good thing. The way it flows from the third last line in the first stanza to the second last and then final is...there's something about it that screams 'This Is Fan-fcking-tastic poetry!'
1/23/2002 c1 6octavia
Wow. It's very dark and tragic.
1/23/2002 c1 60TryingToFly
I love this poem. It is the truth... Keep writing!

jen
1/23/2002 c1 Chisty
This is a good poem. Don't really like the last two lines, but the rest is good.