for Milk Trauma

1/26/2013 c1 meowmie
Yucks!
11/21/2002 c1 Dumble
Oh my god, yuck. What did it smell like?
3/31/2002 c1 4Star Darling
EEEWWWWW! Resounding EEW! You people have forever ruined milk. There is a list of other foods that lovely Guo-Xing has ruined for me but still eew. I do need to eat occasionally you know. You keep retelling this just to gross me out...well it works. :) eew!
2/15/2002 c1 3Vegeta Jr
Well... that was... random
2/4/2002 c1 8toyouke
That. Was. Nasty!

Although now that I think about it it's possible that the milk was frozen. That's what happens to our milk when we leave it in the back of the fridge. Great story, though. I can just see you tormenting Guo-Xing and Star. HAHAHA!
1/29/2002 c1 17Serri
Hey! You're reviewing your own story now! Bwahahaha. This is the evil Zorak, Lord Mantis over all! I have pirated this FF account because... well... because the author sitting next to me was too dumb to realize she was still logged in. BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA! No I do not ever write reviews about what I read, but I can offer you a nice pamplet on the Apocalypse. Bwahahaha. I'm a AntiJehova's Witness. Neener neener. And I'm the one who ate your milk.
1/26/2002 c1 e lovett
ewwww. i'll never drink milk again!
1/25/2002 c1 Jaeryn
Snicker. Snicker. Snicker. That is the funniest thing I have heard all day, probably because the competition (el Princeton-o Review-o) was incredibly el pathetic-o. But it has only gotten more humorous each and every one of the ninety million times you've told me this story. Thank your mom for me for making you clean out the fridge and creating all this lovely laughter.