for Fireworks

4/28/2002 c24 Lady Ev
Great fic! Loved it.
4/28/2002 c24 9r.mai
wai! an ending. =D it was good but a bit disappointing. there's also that feeling u get at the end of a story. that sad feeling. too bad there wasn't a family reunion between cassia and asaire. ::sigh:: this story was really well written and enjoyable. okies baiz!
4/27/2002 c24 4Link621
*Glomps Allorien* YEAH! WHAT A GREAT ENDING! *Glomps Cass* I love him. Tetra, too. God, I'm gonna miss these guys. Anyway, thanks for the great story. I'll be looking forward to more from you. Peace. ~Link~
4/27/2002 c24 2ivy alias
...FINALLY! ::squeaks::

God, if you had left it like it was at the end of the chapter before.. @
4/27/2002 c24 9Mada DuVaris
YAY! i couldn't even reveiw the last chapter cause i was crying too much to type understandably. I sooo thought you killed them ALL ;_; buuuut you didn't so i am in a terribly GREAT mood now! yay yay yay yay! ::Glomps Allorien:: that was so nice of you!
4/27/2002 c24 6the blind visionary
yay, happy ending! ...they got married, yes, i could tell almost immediately. good job. wow, i cant believe this is over! but yes, it was very sappy and all that stuff! i liked it...

.^_^.

~infamous L-Chan~
4/25/2002 c23 9r.mai
wah! evil, evil allorien! maui... ;_; _
4/25/2002 c22 r.mai
hiyas! yays! u finally gots a new chappie out! wah! where'd asaire go? and is tetra's sis a lesbian? and i think hikari is disillsioned with the whole marriage thing. she dun even know tetra and she's no longer cool! she's a, ick, princess. anywho, imma go to part two now! weally gloomy chappie tho! baiz!
4/24/2002 c23 4Link621
*Falls over* Ack... Write Epilogue soon... *dies*

Rhea: *Poke* Hey, now that I have my own story, can I be the star of your reviews?

Luka: Don't joke! *Cries* You won't let him, right?

Erm... whatever, I don't care. I'm just so sad about this story ending, but Tetra is da man, seriously! The thing about it being "his damn business" was so cool and so funny that I was practically rolling with laughter. I was so proud of him! (Or something like that)

Luka: You won't, will you?

Are you still worried about that? Mou... Anyway, good work! I'm excited for the Epilogue. Ciao. ~Link~
4/24/2002 c23 6Lux Alexander
*whimpers* Eek! You'd better post the epilogue or I'm going to have a heart attack! O_o;;; Aah! Nononono! You must write more! *hits evil king with a baseball bat* ! _
4/24/2002 c23 6the blind visionary
if that's really the ending, i hate you...but since there /is/ an epilouge, i wont hate you if it happens to change something.

these last few chapters have been great and all, and i cant wait to see how you really end it..this has been a fun read. .^_^.

Trisha: ::screams, and holds box of tissues:: NOOOO! WHYYY?

Randy: I still think it's all that stupid crystal's fault...

Trish: uh...that was like, a million chapters ago..

Randy: oh, i know.
4/24/2002 c23 Mirai Shinranui
I can't believe you left it there! *cries* noooo! I never want this to end! It can't! *wails more* Another good chapter(s) though. Very much enjoyed. Can't wait for that epilogue.
4/23/2002 c21 4golden-flame4
AH! MORE MORE MORE! VERY GOOD!
4/20/2002 c21 Mirai Shinranui
Oh I just _knew_ something bad was going to happen. I'm going to cry! You have to get them back together and in only one more part! I know the next one is going to be great!
4/17/2002 c21 9r.mai
wahhhh! -_- maui. ended so soon. anywho, i simply ADORE youre story. it's so interesting the way u write is neatos. erm...sorry if this all sounds familiar. my vocabulary doesn't expand beyond this when i become brain dead which is what i am half the time. o.O next chapter please! baiz! u are SOOOOOO kewl allorien. and eh...cliff hangers suck! okies baiz.
171 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »