for The hopeless wish of forgetting

9/20/2003 c1 GreenKnightPrincess
Oh I love it! So true! and you wanted me to tell you when I wrote more so thats what I'm doing now ^_~ Again great poem!
9/18/2003 c1 2Lynn Mary Kaiba Wheeler
wow the biggining is exactly how i felt about some one like a year ago... thats so good i cant reveiw much more sorry my sister is making me get off... I'll read the rest later ^.^ baibai
3/15/2003 c1 5Erin2
grah. love sucks. good poem!
1/27/2003 c1 11Chocolate Hotpants
Another great poem! One that I guess a lot of people could relate to, which is a great thing.

You are really good at writing poetry! Wish my poetry was as good as yours!
11/21/2002 c1 2SparklingMRougeIce
Wow, I love this poem. It expresses how I have felt at one point in time. Keep on writing!
11/18/2002 c1 52Munku-JGSPTV
That was kinda sad, but it was a great expression of tormented emotions. I read another one once and it went through all this stuff about love, and then the very last lines were-

'And you can only truly love someone,

Who truly loves you back' (By Krystle)

I've been thinking out that for a while. Can you truely love someone who doesn't love you back? This great poem has made another impact on my thoughts. Now I think you can. Maybe it just feels more special if they love you back...

Hope you feel better,

Munku-JGSPTV ^_^
11/17/2002 c1 23IAmVulcanLady
Wow...wow...this is a hella good poem. I'm kinda going through the same thing right now, loving (or liking) someone and them not returning your feelings. That's why all of my poems are so depressing lately...

-Vulcan-

What you said about my REGRETS poem, it's true. Without our mistakes we would not be the people we are now. Thanks :)
11/17/2002 c1 1Rororin
awww! this is so sweet I really like it...it reminds me of someone I used to think about...

Chris: *cough*his initials are B.F...literally*cough*

Me: Shut up chris ::pays him to go away:: go to the movies with Cloud already! She would be very happy...besides you two have been going out for a year

Chris: YAY! come on Cloud, it's movie time!

Cloud: Ummm okay...

ME: sorry for that interuption...anyways I really like this! and thanks for your review...but trust me I had NO life...

Chris: ::suddenly comes bak:: yeah she didn't!

Me: ::sighs:: I talk way too much so I'm just gonna say this was really great and you should really give it to that person you wrote it for...it's really sweet ^-^

Buh*Byez

~*Rosie*~
8/6/2002 c1 23Tahira
This is sweet and I'm sure lots of people can relate to it. I hope you're not in a bad mood anymore and thanks for reviewing some of my stuff ^-^
4/4/2002 c1 3Kasai1
Awwwwwwww thats sweet I think you should give it to the person
1/26/2002 c1 Melissa Neff
This is a great poem. I think that a lot of people can relate to it and that's a major quality of artwork. You have a great talent and you are a great person. Don't be afraid to believe that you are a beautifully great person. I love you and I always will.
1/26/2002 c1 36xo0Jayne0ox
This kind of reflects the splitting image of my mind right now. Great work, and thank you kindly for reviewing my works.

Regards,

-Jayne/x
1/26/2002 c1 Amanda
It is kinda sad. And i kinda wish the girl would end up with boy. bUt life is life. You write with love and felling never change.

LOVE