for A Second Real Haiku

3/25/2005 c1 deleted-123-45
Hehe. Well done!
12/24/2003 c1 7equitable division
Wow. Your real haiku's are just as good if not better than your mock ones. I think I could actually manage to read a book of haiku published by the Police. Currently, I can barely gag through some of the shite that's on this site, nevermind the stuff that's published. Keep up the good work, you manly men. (We're men, we're men in tights - tight tights)
8/6/2003 c1 Adrienne
to "Ice Mice";

First, "amatuers"(it's spelled "amateur")? What the hell do you think you are? A professional? You're an amateur, just like everyone else here, because you don't get paid for your writtings nor are any of your works published (Posting them online doesn't count as published).

Second, did you ever stop to think that maybe the poem wasn't meant to be funny? No...I forgot you "were too busy seething with anger", which means you were too pissed because *gasp* someone doesn't have something nice to say to you? Oh dear god...Stop the world...

I'm sick of people confusing "flames" with fucking criticism. To "flame" would be to review/e-mail someone saying something along the lines of "you suck your story sucks i hate it/you. you should die." ...much like what you're doing. Criticism is where you point out FLAWS in someones writings, so they can fix it.

All the people reviewing with something nasty to say are the ones who need to get their heads out of their asses.
8/25/2002 c1 The Ice Mice
Firstly we must say that we hated this haiku and it was not funny to us at all because we were too busy seething with anger at your review on our stories. In writing both of them, we didn't see anything that remotly resembled a haiku. So, frankly, that makes you the idiots. Yes, we can all count syllables, but REALLY, we can write them with our eyes closed. And please, next time you flame us, sign in. Its so unprofessional not to sign in. It makes you look like amatuers, which is, truthfully, what you write like.

Sincerely yours, and with a cool temper this time, Nestrik Ciorstaidh of the Ice Mice
7/29/2002 c1 48Sun Chime
Hmmmm... I liked the first 'real haiku' better, but not bad.
7/27/2002 c1 13Aesthete
i don't wanna sound stupid...but just what r u tryin to say through this haiku?
5/24/2002 c1 13Raspberry Ginger
*panting* stop, stop it, seriously, my tummy hurts from laughter...
3/1/2002 c1 GypsyQueen
Darlings I loved it,

You should really write some more,

But what do I know?

I know a cute haiku when I see one and this is a cute haiku! *dances around in a giddy circle*
3/1/2002 c1 Emily M. Hanson
ROTFL! Thanks for the review.
2/14/2002 c1 EmptyStages
very cool, i must say...
2/3/2002 c1 Jedi Knight
You rock.
2/1/2002 c1 8toyouke
Well...I guess it's a "real" haiku, if by "real" you mean "boring". It was better when you mocked other people who don't count.
1/28/2002 c1 22Meegwun
heh heh heh... 'now where is my oar'... hilarity. :)
1/28/2002 c1 Zorak
Zorak regrets telling the HKP to write more haiku. Why the nature? ONLY APOCALYPSE! MWEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!
1/26/2002 c1 Haiku-Dude