for Wings of the night's reflection

7/19/2010 c5 1DarkCemone
This sounds great so far.
2/5/2010 c5 anon-i-mous
I like shinji:)

this sounds interesting and i would love to read more.
12/28/2008 c5 MidnightMoments
OMG This is awesome so far! But you haven't updated since forever! No! I really really want to read more! Why won't you update? T.T

I'll eat you if you don't =P So update! UPDATE!

Update soon ^^
3/24/2006 c5 2TornXAngel
This is an amazing story. I really like the plot and can't wait for your next chapter! Good luck on your tests!
12/10/2005 c1 10Wan
To MC Pants: I checked your works and saw you have an anoynomous reviewer named M-Wan. That isn't me! Please stop harassing anyone with the word Wan in their names! I don't flame people. And I never leave anoynomous reviews. So PLEASE. Have some sense. Getting flames is part and parcel of posting your works online. Your venting of anger on other people is disgusting and childish.
12/6/2005 c1 MaxxRidarr
STOP LEAVING ME ANNONYMOUSE REVIEWS YOU GOD DAMNED MONKEY FUCK! IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY MY EMAIL IS ON MY PROFILE NOW, SO DO THAT INSTEAD OF HARRASING MY PERFECT STORIES YOU MOTHERFUCKING CHILD RAPING DILDO!
7/11/2005 c5 12Vincentfreak Davofreak
hello hope you write more soon
1/9/2005 c5 8DeadIntentions
I promise to god if you don't write I'll...wel lI really don't know what I would do SO JUST WRITE MORE!
12/23/2003 c5 3Sh'arra Rie
Pleas wright more!
If you need help with the story contact me. I will gladly help.
Ether way plees put up more.
6/2/2003 c5 23Psycho Idiot
Great plot. Please update soon!
5/8/2003 c1 kaylakmk
why dont you put at the begining that the story had quer people!
12/25/2002 c5 Cherry Drop
WOW...this fic is just well fantastic, i love it!

The vampire Kaoru really intigues me, with your writing i can picture the scenes perfectly.

Please update soon ^-^
12/20/2002 c1 6Vampire Goddess Eve
um...pleae don't make Duo & Heero gay...Feel free to do it with Trowa & Quatre though!;P
11/8/2002 c5 may er
hey... not bad... its real nice and im not saying this coz u ask me to... but, y dun u juz use Heero n Duo? it'll be sooooooo much nicer... ne way ur descriptions oredi sounds like them, so...?
10/29/2002 c5 1Saphirerose
This is wonderful! I hope to see more later on. Keep up the great work.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »