for the innocents

3/4/2003 c1 70insert name here
that's really good, you have a very strong sense of writing, you're very good at poetry good job

~inh
2/5/2003 c1 32Morbane
Extremely relevant. Cruelly, well expressed.

And nothing is our fault

(this nothing is our fault)

So we can walk away

Fearing nothing, because we live in fear

I might as well, if I were picking out favourite bits, copy and paste the entire poem. Well concluded. You show here the combination of a clear viewpoint, and the words to express something so convoluted. (I also wish I was as good at writing reviews as you are. But this made me sit up and take a second look - at least!)
11/16/2002 c1 252account inactive00000
ohhh! i love how this ended. i've resolved to read as many of your poems as i can...

god...this is utterly rending, like looking at blood on your hand. this is so well done
8/18/2002 c1 53Aviendha19
i like this poem, its a good poem, (i mean, as usual a great poem in the greatest sense), but i dont agree with it. i dunno, but the world doesnt seem that depressed/depressing to me. maybe in the slum moments, but i mean not usually
5/24/2002 c1 113tarnished oversoul
Iiii! I always find poetry harder to review because there's so much truth in them and emotion that there really is nothing you can say to it... Or in other words, the cliched i loved it.

TO
5/14/2002 c1 219RNL
That's powerful. I really like this poem, I can't wait to read some of your other stuff if its as good as this! Keep writing.
5/9/2002 c1 17Jade6
*selfish/selfless cocooning seed of hatred, by injustice.* - great image there - I love those lines...

frightenly truthful poem... excellent work...
4/22/2002 c1 4Spyre
Another jaded bullseye, author. Bravo.

as ever:

s p y r e
3/3/2002 c1 4alicesun
THIS IS AMAZING! I don't really understand poetry that much, but I really connected with this. It's beautiful and sadly true. thank you
2/4/2002 c1 M17
hey i think this is really cool, thx for reviewing mine, see ya,

M17