for The Devil's Advocate

5/21/2002 c1 Marcus Logan
shit girl, you are almost as screwed up as me, my insanity doesnt reflect in my writing though
5/19/2002 c1 3Tiffany Kremer
*Blinks rapidly and picks her jaw up from off the floor. Claps!*

Very, very, very (Do I have enough very's there?) VERY nice job. For some reason, I couldn't write in the first person for the life of me. It just goes down hill after the first sentence. But you did a very nice job with the first person, revealing to the readers the narrators thoughts, feelings, and even the smells and tastes they are experimenting.

Your descriptions are very nice, espeically when you compare them to things that teh readers might know of so they can experience it for themselves.

The characters words were actually pretty life-like. I really wouldn't want something like that talking to me in such a manner. It's scre the hell outta me..but that's the whole point, right? Oh course it is. ^_^

But really, you did a wonderful job on this. I thought it was very good.
5/15/2002 c1 Trae Kisaragi
one word: cool!. Actually that's one word with a shit load of exclaimation points
2/24/2002 c1 113tarnished oversoul
I never ever get tired of reading this L-chan. I hope you don't mind i edited it a bit for Dominico.

Luv ya-TO
2/12/2002 c1 3GS
Nice to read it again. Yes, I remembed how it, er, brightened up my math class one dull day ;) I got it for Fishtales, Ms D will edit it, k? Totally awesome, nice and dark. Squishy!

Ja babe!
2/6/2002 c1 Villain
Morbid, dark, disturbing... I love it. Absolutely love it. This like something I would write for an assignment. Though I don't dare to anymore because now everyone in the whole damned school is keeping an eye on me. Hum. Good job. I think I'll go read some more of your stuff.

Adieu mon ami until we meet again.